Stray Fawn Community

Island of fire ​🔥

Lilytuft

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Sure! That sounds fun!"

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"What should we play? Wait! I know! How about one of us tries to find the other two that are hiding!" He said excitedly.

“You mean hiding seek? It could be worse I suppose... Anyways who is counting again...?” 

• Like 1

Longnose opened his eyes to start looking for Emo and Lonpaw. He checked near the main hill he checked in the grass, he even checked near one of the termite mounds. He saw smoke in the distance and almost went there when he thought, no one would be stupid enough to go near fire. He kept looking and then he bumped into a something. He looked up, it was another nicheling!

Anyone can be the nicheling that he bumps into.

• Like 1

If somebody became the Super Annoying Rogue Male, could they try to impregnate everything? Being fair, of course, so members can choose if their character will be able to run away in time or something. Just asking for a friend..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I WILL BE THE NICHELING. "Hello? Are you lost?"

"Um, no. I'm just playing a game with my friends, Emo and Lonpaw. I'm playing hide-and-seek. Who are you?" He replies.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I mean, you'd probably have to ask before your character would impregnate their character, right?

that is included in 'Being fair, of course, so members can choose if their character will be able to run away in time or something'. babehs

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

those would be helpful

Well, I've got some ideas... XD

The hedgehog thing: Derp snout, spikybody, webbedpaw, deformed paw and normal hindlegs. 

Birdbat: Big ears, bird beak, blind eyes (how sad...), bat wings, lean body, normal hindlegs and stinkytail.

The swimable male: This should be male (It just should). Medium ears, gills, nimble fingers, webbedpaw, medium body, webbed hindlegs and tail fin. And the last idea:

Perfect fighter?: Derp snout, claws, blind eyes, spiky body, normal hindlegs + can't breed.

Sorry that those names of the genes are maybe wrong and I don't even know If these are possible or not... + genes are not in order...

Edit: I think that The swimable male is not from this Island... A little sad to him that he had came here... XD

Edited by Stagmole

7 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

If somebody became the Super Annoying Rogue Male, could they try to impregnate everything? Being fair, of course, so members can choose if their character will be able to run away in time or something. Just asking for a friend..

Yeah, except IP cause I like her to much... no other reason...

3 hours ago, Stagmole said:

Well, I've got some ideas... XD

The hedgehog thing: Derp snout, spikybody, webbedpaw, deformed paw and normal hindlegs. 

Birdbat: Big ears, bird beak, blind eyes (how sad...), bat wings, lean body, normal hindlegs and stinkytail.

The swimable male: This should be male (It just should). Medium ears, gills, nimble fingers, webbedpaw, medium body, webbed hindlegs and tail fin. And the last idea:

Perfect fighter?: Derp snout, claws, blind eyes, spiky body, normal hindlegs + can't breed.

Sorry that those names of the genes are maybe wrong and I don't even know If these are possible or not... + genes are not in order...

Edit: I think that The swimable male is not from this Island... A little sad to him that he had came here... XD

PF x IP 

best ship

• Like 1