Stray Fawn Community

Island of fire ​🔥

Lilytuft

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Probably not..." Mumbles Coci.

"Coci!!" Anteater runs over to the nicheling ( This was one of the first rp I read when I joined but it wasn't active by the time I joined so I didn't get to rp…)

• Like 1

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Coci!!" Anteater runs over to the nicheling ( This was one of the first rp I read when I joined but it wasn't active by the time I joined so I didn't get to rp…)

"Hello."

(I didn't even know when you joined... but I know you joined before the whole- whatever.)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Hello."

(I didn't even know when you joined... but I know you joined before the whole- whatever.)

"where's SLARM And Rosh and Fennel and the scorpions and and ! " She said excitedly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"I don't know, maybe a tribe that isn't all laying on the floor dead."

"O-h yea well i'm here and you and Rosh are lets go Find SLARM and his family!"

• Like 1

As Lilytuft finished her doodles and clicked away from her bearyena snout and bar head practice thread, she noticed that she had gotten notifications. Renio had tagged her in Island of fire. "I'll reply tomorrow when I get on our family computer", she tought. But as she was browsing through the forums, she saw people calling for SLARM, so she restarted her laptop, which was being a jerk again and not letting her comment on the Stray fawn forums, and went to brush her teeth.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

As Lilytuft finished her doodles and clicked away from her bearyena snout and bar head practice thread, she noticed that she had gotten notifications. Renio had tagged her in Island of fire. "I'll reply tomorrow when I get on our family computer", she tought. But as she was browsing through the forums, she saw people calling for SLARM, so she restarted her laptop, which was being a jerk again and not letting her comment on the Stray fawn forums, and went to brush her teeth.

hehe.

• Like 1