Stray Fawn Community

Island of fire ​πŸ”₯

Lilytuft

21 minutes ago, C0ffeebeans said:

"What you dion?"Β Said Blindyellow to Emo blindly while facing aΒ rock

β€œI’m thinking about how to end myself because life is a pain and my parents suck,” said Emo, flipping his hair two more times. He didn’t really mean it because he’s said that at least 35 times in his entire life and did absolutely nothing about it.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, aroefex said:

β€œI’m thinking about how to end myself because life is a pain and my parents suck,” said Emo, flipping his hair two more times. He didn’t really mean it because he’s said that at least 35 times in his entire life and did absolutely nothing about it.

"Oh........." said Blindyellow confused. she didn't know what to say anymore because Emo always says this sort of baloney. "Thats.... nice..."

1 minute ago, bostonlobstah said:

Can I play my creature Pineapple? She and the velvetpaw spikybody thing can be sisters!

add a picture and yes

• Like 1

AW tries to sniff out berries, but he isn't very good at it. Instead, he comes upon a little rabbil. (I'm not going to do art for everything, but as I don't have school today, I wanted to get better at digital art, and what better way than to do cute drawings like this??)

5G_pMH9BP9Y7V_XpxezPY70hTkpDH9Kpc_lgXnuxGgwLXsz_KTitjgOHeYQLjoXqPAhkZ9kHafm8j08hpWFFDe8iFKd48oASnCBB_0Iqsz_JbDtmrMN3gqB4bM75yHiD7XQUJ0OqaQmL5Xar0AQm00q2VfchgtUThQ8NxM41JKJZ1ofgfHKQWMiGQL62a6GMsf_Vvx2U-iN8HyP5E0xCVONRjX5xZ4rSFCeYta3mWqv9z5INtBQKpNCFISQmlhzstE45Jw799IJwIzvJBUO2qntTg5J-kwfEzWwwpSKEI6Ou-F7vWxpRiqJgv-EPYUL93-uj82aoY8E_xEooVoPu1SdVPcX24bUrdctrRC5Pdr23wzeGfBD6qrJkNLnFxypHWMWDq9L9SxbUCvkv6Fse7OWERtOqqPZArTaRS0r2xSnm1ijoNG8Pa7XY0zHAE6WtaC5PscRZlQiPC2wahmGFLOzZja8QvaHp0aWIDlp60isQ6xmLfiuA3Gfy-YqGOujPs7b_WS3Ny39kA4Z_KKrgWFTce--X71zqbAHwEPPz-pwU4IA61AoyOMF4IngBS5NwPdviCZse7qi_cC0uokVpu4IYGuyVAzou8KLjNB6VeWc4rW5_4H565YxmVNUHMo53b7hnNHOHuOXFZMet3hYci4s9ZDfo6wM=w1951-h1463-no

• Like 2

AW and She-Rabbil sniff each other. She-Rabbil is worried about this strange rabbil. Why is he so big? Why does he look weird? Why is he so skinny? Meanwhile, AW is worried about this strange little rabbil. Why is she not running away? Is she okay? Why is she not turning away in disgust like everyone else does?

• Like 2

She-Rabbil leaves. AW is worried she won't come back, but he stays where he is, just in case. A few minutes later, She-Rabbil brings him some berries. Apparently she thought he was too skinny. AW gratefully eats them. The pair explores. Whenever they come across a berry bush, She-Rabbil gets some berries and feeds them to AW, since he can't hold them himself with his deformed paws.

• Like 2