Stray Fawn Community

Island of fire ​🔥

Lilytuft

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

She-Rabbil leaves. AW is worried she won't come back, but he stays where he is, just in case. A few minutes later, She-Rabbil brings him some berries. Apparently she thought he was too skinny. AW gratefully eats them. The pair explores. Whenever they come across a berry bush, She-Rabbil gets some berries and feeds them to AW, since he can't hold them himself with his deformed paws.

SHIP!!!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

SHIP!!!

I need ideas for how to get them a child though. Shall we overcome the laws of Niche and let them have babies together (who cares about laws?? also I want this one), or should they adopt a child that they find?

off to eat lunch while my phone charges, I'll be back soon

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, aroefex said:

“I’m thinking about how to end myself because life is a pain and my parents suck,” said Emo, flipping his hair two more times. He didn’t really mean it because he’s said that at least 35 times in his entire life and did absolutely nothing about it.

Fennel feels his entire small stocky body go rigid with horror. He had never heard a creature that would want to do that to themselves! Fennel considered jumping out and confronting the edgy Nicheling, but then thought about his bearyena-like appearance... what if he scared the two Nichelings talking? (He doesn't know Blind Yellow is blind)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I need ideas for how to get them a child though. Shall we overcome the laws of Niche and let them have babies together (who cares about laws?? also I want this one), or should they adopt a child that they find?

(I need answers!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

I can add a lost  baby nicheling (with rabbil-like genes) if you want

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rosedrop said:

If ;defy the laws of nature; means yes or no

if it gets more 'likes', they shall defy the laws of nature and have genetic children. If it gets more 'Sad's, they will just adopt a random baby. So if you want them to defy the laws of nature, like it. if you want them to adopt a kid, do the Sad option.

• Like 1

Just now, Rosedrop said:

Oh, okay I was just too stupid to look!

Sorry for being so complicated

it's okay, don't worry about it

@Lilytuft It's really up to you. Will Albino Wanderer that gets mistaken for a rogue male and She-Rabbil defy the laws of nature/Niche and have genetic babies, or will they just adopt a lost baby? You're the founder of this roleplay, and I'm not sure what you want by what you said before (I couldn't tell if it was your opinion or you were just offering).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gulfstream said:

Fennec stumbles over to her sister (Speckle) and sniffs her.

Speckle opens her eyes for the first time and sniffs her sister too. She likes this one.

• Like 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

@Lilytuft It's really up to you. Will Albino Wanderer that gets mistaken for a rogue male and She-Rabbil defy the laws of nature/Niche and have genetic babies, or will they just adopt a lost baby? You're the founder of this roleplay, and I'm not sure what you want by what you said before (I couldn't tell if it was your opinion or you were just offering). 

What ever you want, I'm mostly concerned for the rabbil's safety if mating happens 😳

(He is much heavier than the rabbil)

image.png.1d935b53b14b4d6393c3c02142f08877.png

But they can defy the laws of niche if you want

• Like 3
  • Haha 1