Stray Fawn Community

The Niche Newsletter (February)

Sky

Niche Newsletter

Introduction

By Skysplash8

Welcome to the Niche Newsletter, females and males! This is where you will get latest news on your favorite celebrities (like MERINGUE), tips and tricks on how to play Niche, and new fanart, plus much more! The Newsletter is currently scheduled for twice a month (the particular dates vary), but it can easily change depending on how well this goes and how much time Sky has for this thing.

How You Can Help

By Skysplash8

Please write, or at least inform Sky, about the latest news, tips and tricks, and fanart. The sections planned for the Niche Newsletter so far (more may be added depending on the feedback)(feel free to suggest better names)

• Latest in the War (I will need inside information for this)
  • New Roleplays (I will need inside information for this)
  • New Fanart (specifically from the forums)
  • New Playthroughs
  • New Challenges
  • Celebrities (like 'Meringue has discovered he has a great passion for bath products' or 'Who will Dragon Tear pick, Ossen or Purrdolf?') (might need inside information for this)
  • Nicheling of the (Newsletter, two weeks, idk give me ideas)
  • New Members
  • Birthdays (?) (for members of forums)
  • stuff about new update(s)
  • Interesting Bugs

So, please, give me the latest information on these sort of things, or, even better, write that section yourself!

Also, if anyone is willing to write this as well, we could take turns writing it, and possibly turn these out once a week!

Thank you for reading, this is the end of the February Niche Newsletter.

• Like 4

About roleplays: There's a new setting called Island of fire. So far it's mostly been about the sligtly less annoying rogue male, a bearyena, the generally annoying rogue male, Stone, Rosh and Coci

• Like 3

War: Vampyr, Lala, and Caramel team up to (possible) invade Oakblaze

(Vampyr cuz why not, Lala because... Vampyr told her the true meaning of selfish and arrogant, and caramel because... its been his goal from the beginning)

I am also soon to be starting an EXTREME WHIMS challenge with the new update. (My *Modified* challenge rules are going to be there too!)

Nicheling of the month can be elected by:

Replying a Nicheling name [And a link to where he/she is]

Voting will be through the reaction heart so the most liked nicheling will win (One vote per person, if their name is seen multiple times, omit their votes)

Ex.

The Slightly Less Annoying Rouge Male

And then if this gets more likes then everyone else, then he wins.

If it is a tie use RNG

• Like 3

• 3 years later...