Stray Fawn Community

Niche update 1.1.5 now on the testing branch!

Philo

Hey folks!

We just released the new Niche update on the preview branch.
Some things are still missing, but most of it is there and now we need your help to find all the bugs!
All infos on what has changed and how to access the update can be found here:

• Like 4

• Philo pinned this topic
36 minutes ago, RandomWanderer said:

Did you all get it? Why is is not available on Steam here?

Have you gone into the beta tab and added the password? It doesn't show up as an option until after that and then you have to select it before it updates (if you've already done that, I guess try restarting?)

• Like 1

Just now, llamadragon07 said:

How would I access this because I am really excited. I can't find it

Basically you've got to go into the beta tab in steam and then add the password that's at the bottom of Philo's post before the testing branch shows up as an option (then you select it, it downloads and away you go :D)

1 minute ago, ValkyrieWolff said:

Basically you've got to go into the beta tab in steam and then add the password that's at the bottom of Philo's post before the testing branch shows up as an option (then you select it, it downloads and away you go :D)

I had to find the password and thanks!

• Like 1

• Philo unpinned this topic
51 minutes ago, Lilbird11 said:

Hey can someone help me get the new gem colors at teach me how if possible thank you 😁

Open the file: C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Team Niche\Niche - a genetics survival game\ActionPointColors.ini 

and then you open the ini (might not show the file extension but that's not the issue) and add the color codes, you can go on this website https://html-color-codes.info/

Pick a color and copy paste the code into the ini file. Don't forget to save before closing and voila the new colors should show up in game :)

• Like 2