Stray Fawn Community

game still thinks an adult is a baby

Jojo

So this one is really odd and I have no idea what caused it. One of my babies, when it grew into teen stage still had the movement restrictions of a child so he could move only one tile at a time, but all the other actions worked for him (attacking etc.)

It didn't fix itself when banishing and reinviting him and also not when he grew into adult age.

20190228124841_1.thumb.jpg.68bb4da23f4dfe4adda3dc40e4e01414.jpg

• Confused 3

9 replies to this post

yeah the title says it. all this nicheling should be able to fly but it can't because everyone still thinks its a child. and thats sad. 

image.thumb.png.d1463fbe6afed07c105f9affd95a75f6.png

Same here. One of my nichlings as well as her older half brother both have the glitch, but her younger sisters and her child (with her half brother) don't have the glitch. I have no idea what caused it though as I tried to recreate it, but only the one nest for those two specific babies have had the glitch.

Tested: (with same mom for both glitched babies): having child in different nest 2 times but no glitch occured, (different mom same glitch nest) babies turned out perfectly fine, (glitched female with glitched male being father and had baby in glitch nest) baby was perfectly fine

I uploaded a picture of the female and trouble nest to steam. Not sure if it matters, but there were 2 mole hills adjacent to the nest.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, flarest0rm said:

Same here. One of my nichlings as well as her older half brother both have the glitch, but her younger sisters and her child (with her half brother) don't have the glitch. I have no idea what caused it though as I tried to recreate it, but only the one nest for those two specific babies have had the glitch.

Tested: (with same mom for both glitched babies): having child in different nest 2 times but no glitch occured, (different mom same glitch nest) babies turned out perfectly fine, (glitched female with glitched male being father and had baby in glitch nest) baby was perfectly fine

I uploaded a picture of the female and trouble nest to steam. Not sure if it matters, but there were 2 mole hills adjacent to the nest.

welcome to the forums!