Stray Fawn Community

Niche update 1.1.6 now on the testing branch!

Philo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/3/2019 at 2:19 AM, ValkyrieWolff said:

Okay, so I couldn't find it anywhere either. There are two ways to find it that I know of for PC (no clue on mac sorry)

First, in the search bar, type %appdata% 1114193575_huntingdownnichefiles.png.6b0da22c69cbe58e3e03801a0515ba28.png

From there, double clicking on this folder (at least for me) took me to appdata - roaming. I clicked on the appdata folder at the top bit and then had the option to go to locallow and the team niche folder

The method I used though, was from the file explorer, click on 'this pc' and search 'locallow' it'll take a while, but eventually should turn up a file and from there you should be able to find the team niche folder and then the folders I showed above.

If you need any photos of that process just let me know

Excuse me, but could someone walk me through this? i REALLY need help

8 hours ago, Green the gene maker said:

its a family computer 

Just checking, if it's a shared computer do you have different user profiles on it?

This is how I found the right section on my computer. If you still can't find it, it might be worth uninstalling and re-installing Niche. Steam should hang onto your save data, but if you wanna make sure, you can right click on the game name in steam and backup your files

niche locallow.png

• 9 months later...