Stray Fawn Community

Seven Sins

aroefex

A tribe where their roles are based off of the seven sins. There are (of course) seven roles:

Pride:

Those born of Pride will lead this tribe, always being the first to move and act of the tribe. They make rash decisions to prove that they are better than those they consider below them. Those in the Pride Faction are considered beautiful and it isn’t uncommon that they will scorn children that do not fit their criteria.

Greed:

As soon as they are able to walk, they will always seek out objects to add to their ever-growing collection. They will take anything and everything, including grass, fruits, and maybe live creatures. Of course they can’t add live creatures, but who’s to say that they won’t try to kill them to get them to stop moving? Those who belong in the Greed Faction are useful for clearing out islands.

Lust:

They constantly seek for others to breed with, regardless of who they are. As soon as they give birth, they give not a glance to their spawn before seeking something to procreate with. The creatures of the Lust Faction are responsible for giving birth to much of the tribe’s population.

Envy:

Perhaps they were tossed aside by their prideful parents. Perhaps they were a spawn of lustlings or were constantly pushed around by the those belonging to Wrath. Whatever the case is, they detest and are jealous of their tribemates, itching to do something amazing to prove they are better than their tribemates. Even if that costs them their lives. It is not uncommon for nichelings to start up in the Envy Faction. Envyers commonly get moved into other ranks though some are to stay forever.

Gluttony:

They love to feast and try to eat everything their islands have to offer. Because of this, they spends their days picking bushes clean and trying to collect as much meat and acorns as they can. Creatures who belong to the Gluttony Faction are responsible for the food supply.

Wrath:

They fester with fury and hatred, destroying everything in their path, even if they are weak themselves. They won’t rest until their targets are destroyed. Despite their famous hot-temper, those in the Wrath Faction are heavily depended upon for protection.

Sloth:

There is no faction more useless than the Sloth Faction. They are absolutely useless, doing nothing but lazing in the sun or relaxing at the beach or springs. Sometimes, they stubbornly stay in nests or in one spot, absolutely refusing to move despite the prodding the endure. As infuriating and useless they are, they are the best candidates to distract predators and shielding tribemates. They always move last.

Children’s roles can be decided either manually or by number generator. It’s up to you. When assigned to their faction, they must act according to the description.

[Playthrough]

Coming Soon...

• Like 10

Hey! How’d you know of my secret project of the Seven Deadly Gods?! (Well now I know who I am play with...)

vampyr - pride

bv - wrath

kunovan - gluttony

menaline - greed

Tigazi - lust

I just need Envy and Sloth

(aka time to make them)

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This looks like fun, off I go~

~From left to right~

Pride: Lucifer (the 'mom' brother)

Greed: Mammon (broke model)

Envy: Leviathan (the otaku)

Wrath: Satan (daddy issues)

Lust: Asmodeus (I love myself, and you should love me too~)

Gluttony: Beelzebub (did you touch my custard!? is baby)

Sloth: Belphegor (a tired, little shit)

Heheheheheh >:)

If anyone knows what this is a reference to . . . my fellow weeb, hello~

I might also gonna add Diadaddy because Lucifer, maybe will also add the shady sorcerer

7 demon brothers.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1