Stray Fawn Community

Some Suggestions!

Sky

Here are some suggestions of mine!

Day Counter: a counter showing how many days have passed since the tribe was created

Multiplayer Mode!: Able to make worlds that can either be private or public. Private would let you invite a friend to play in it. Public would be able to be accessed from anybody. When you join a

multiplayer world, it will show up in the worlds menu. Your tribe could interact with other people's tribes; Mate with other tribes, attack them, give gifts of food?, maybe even request a

Nicheling to join the other tribe. Have the Nicheling interact with an Alpha (if there isn't any, a Beta), clicking a button that asks the Alpha if the Nicheling can join their tribe. (There

would be an 'are you sure?' button.) The player that owns the tribe of the Alpha will get a notification that that Nicheling from so-and-so's tribe wants to join their tribe. If they accept,

then the Nicheling joins the tribe and is in full control of the tribe's owner.

More names: Well, you get the idea.

Better Family Tree: I would love a Family Tree where it shows all Nichelings that were ever in the tribe. For example, if your on the tenth generation, I want to see the tree all the way up to the Adam and

Eve. You could be like, 'hey, where did these Poison fangs come from?' and look back at the generations to find that the rouge that mated with your female oh-so-long ago had

recessive Poison Fangs.

Better notifications: When a new gene is unlocked, it would be reaaallly helpful if it told you what gene it was. Also, when a Nicheling dies, it would be helpful to say somehow who it was. I run into

problems where a Nicheling dies and I have no idea who it was. (Yes, it shows me where, but sometimes I forgot who I put where)

And that's all! Thanks!  ;D

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...