Stray Fawn Community

Whims Updated (RIP)

bannergirl411

Hello Everyone! I have decided to do a Whims playthrough on the Sandbox Update! I randomized our Starting Island and we got Grass Adventure! For my starters I have recreated my favorite Nicheling Perdita as our Matriarch and our Patriarch was completely randomized. (except I made sure they had compatible immunities and put infertal, no paw and blind eyes in the forbidden list)  Our tribe size is 19.

Whimsagain.thumb.png.73a9446286e6232cdcb8bb85be0bc8e7.png

Here are our first Pair, You should all recognize my Perdi by now. Her mate this time is named Rajia, its a random name I liked.I Imagine its pronounced like Rajah. He appears to be a Pink Nicheling with dark red stripes, Big Ears,Ram Horns, Platapus Beak, Spiky Body and two Velvet paws. Can't wait to see their babies, gunna be interesting. The Whims give Perdi Pattern shape B and I give Medeum Body, Rajia gets Runners leg from the Whims and Short Snout from me. Not a Platapus fan...

Hairless.thumb.png.98771278485330b5a5892a05ee09cac8.png

Their first child is a Hilarious Pink, Big eared, son with one velvet paw and one runners leg. I have named him Hairless, cause he looks like a Mexican Hairless Dog...

Sarabi.thumb.png.08398994b4e6a2b1cab11c3004cb1b74.png

Second child is a Beautiful Cream daughter with her fathers stripes and her mothers Beareyna Claw.

Marlin.thumb.png.433571833071fd23b8f8eb92ae9899d7.png

Marlin has been found by the tribe. He isn't super special, but we can have lots more members so why not?

Our next baby is awesome, but you will have to wait to see it! LOL

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

*gasp* How DARE you not be a Platypus fan! Beaky Nightmare and Oz are deeply offended! (Jk tho they are offended)

My sincerest apologies to Beaky Nightmare and Oz. Perhaps it will grow on me.

• Like 2

Ok, time for more Whims!

Echo.png.f46cdf1719df034b96e97d0d38ef50aa.png

Meet Echo, Perdi and Rajia's third child and my first new Gene. He has Bat Head, Spikey Body and double Runners leg. Perdi decides to mate with Marlin next to vary our genes a bit. Marlin recieves Pattern Shape D from the whims and Runners leg from me. Meanwhile Rajia and Sarabi have begun moving inland trying to gather resources. Hairless is now an adult and is searching for a mate.

Ista.png.f4f920c914b86e49965a9889b82ea1ed.png

Perdi's daughter with Marlin is quite pretty. Ista has two runners legs and a fishing tail. May have one more child with them to try getting water body.

Doodle.png.882c630f3d64cbec2b6ef5a587df08b6.png

Hmmm, Baby Doodle looks exactly like Rajia. But his father is Marlin... One more water body attempt... 

Friends.thumb.png.4e3b73296e28d03a3f3187dabf5f7f47.png

Meanwhile Echo has befriended this clawed little wanderer. She is called Koko.

Razor.thumb.png.0b3765be879dd996c9cd9d4ece5a2424.png

Unfortunately baby Razor was born with Mom's Lean Body and dads deformed paw. Hopefully we will have more good children next time.

• Like 2

Ok, so when we left off last time, Hairless was looking for a mate. He found a stump to call from and...Lata.thumb.png.a049cfafbdfcd286b6dfdcec22e1cc53.png

Well this is what we got. Lata has double no paw and big body. But lets see what one child looks like from them, we will need diversified genes eventually. Hairless gets Small Pattern from the Whims and Purple eyes from me. Lata gets Black fur from the Whims and Beareyna Claw from me.

2090453510_Nestsis.png.76c67713480bb48e4e5509effd9fe5af.png

Echo desides to take both his best friend Koko and his half sister Ista as mates. Echo gets Orange eyes from the Whims and Tiny pattern from me. Koko gets White horn color from the Whims and Beareyna claw from me. Ista gets Patern density very thin from the Whims and Blue Eyes from me.

Rose.png.0758add25847790e3ce292764323a1ed.png

That thing I said about not liking Platopuses, I take it back. Meet Rose, a beautiful red furred, green eyed spiky body nicheling with 1 beareyna claw and 1 runners leg. I already love her. Marlin has died of old age.

Double.thumb.png.c702cdf0913aa142c017681cc6c86793.png

We now have Rou a red female with piercing Purple eyes and Sol another Platopus. Neither have the bat hear I was hoping for so we will have to try again. 

Goodbye.thumb.png.9ca6eed11c7853de70ed22b0fe92e5fd.png

Goodbye pretty Perdi. I will miss you, but thanks to the new update I will be able to revive you whenever I want. Thanks for being the mother of my new Whims.

• Like 3

Continuing on with the Whims, Perdi and Rajia have passed away leaving their Granddaughter Rose as the new Leader. Tribe size goes up to 19.

Courage.png.92fc9bbfbb80426446da13e2a4f5dc7d.png

Hairless and Lata have had a second child. A son with his father's face and grandmother's paws. Same beautiful fur and eyes as his sister. He is called Courage! I wasn't sure about Lata at first but these have been amazing babies so far.

Bebes.thumb.png.7d56ef34a57f1f61932ff7caaa2e1a3e.png

We have had a Baby boom! First is Hairless and Lata's third child. A son with his mother's face and siblings coloring. He unfortunately also got his mother's paw deformity on one paw. He is called Kuno. Next are Echo's children, Koko's Daughter Peach is identical to her sister except for coloring. Finally is Ista's daughter who is awesome, but sickly. Nami has Ram horn's and Water Body. It may be worth it to bread her with her cousin Courage.

Ewww.png.0a41280f137521673c957c16bb65064d.png

Ugg, Koko is attacked by an ugly Rouge. We couldn't get rid of him cause a Peaceful bear is around and I don't want to see him unpeaceful...

Bram.thumb.png.99aa295fc493ae192e7056994f952739.png

On a brighter note, Hairless and Lata have had another son. This one very different in coloring, but still awesome looking. He is named Bramble.

Wander.png.1d3367dc0054f38b370729b3fad81820.png

Ista has gone off and mated with a Stinky tailed wanderer. Rose and Sol decide to mate. Rose gets mask from the whims and Pattern density Very Thick from me. Sol gets Red ful from the whims and Diging paw from me.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

I have heard they will hurt you if you attack anything. Maybe that's just people getting mixed up.

Just the Defender Bears, but not Peaceful Bears.

• Like 2

About to get started. Not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but Im using a system in my gem colors. Each Male is assigned a color when they join the tribe. Children receive their father's gem color. that way I can partly tell who is family and can track our starters line more easily.

Ok, getting back into it. Hairless and Lata have passed away. Ista has had her baby with the wanderer. 

Odd.thumb.png.8068d207caf520ce0bfbe8f9bf0247ba.png

Baby Lata is very odd looking. Antlers, water body and Webbed hind legs. Not sure what to do with her.... Gunna breed Ista with him again if I see him though.

Love.thumb.png.89fca7d804c7f227eccdf7586887974b.png

Sickly Nami and Courage, the only one not afraid to spend time with her, decide to start a family. Nami receives Black eyes from the whims and digging paw from me. Courage recieves Brown eyes from the whims and Digging paw from me.

Cloud.png.d224ef6169df0d6654a50133de6a9704.png

Here is the first child born from Rose. Her name is Cloud, she has Water Body and a Beareyna Claw. Also unfortunately Webbed hind legs.

BattyPrince.png.be0cf1a8426db98c1bf91eaacdd9ee00.png

This is Nami and Courage's first child and I love him! His name is Prince and he is the cutest little Bat ive ever seen. With his dark coloring and daddy's green eyes. Only bad thing is those webbed hind legs....

Hey, sorry its been a few days. I've been really busy. Back into it.

Bai.png.6b9ced02a13bb882cbf50b1bc73d4a1f.png

Ista had another baby with the Wanderer. An ugly fishing tailed boy named Xadook. Koko had identical twin rouge babes. We are now over our tribe size, but im pretending the rouges dont exist until I can banish them.

Nyx.thumb.png.8b99320eaebb7371712d8fd01ad487a0.png

Sarabi has died of old age. The rouge twins have been banished. and we have a new bat baby. Meet Nyx. Hoping for one more from these two before she dies.

Kain.png.5a8ec41188145dfa44ee7f57acc87cfe.png

Nami and Courage's last child? He looks totally different from his brother's with Water Body, Big nose and ears and Double Digging Paw! His name is Kain. Doodle and Echo have died of old age. Im really gunna miss Echo, my first bat baby...

Spike.png.21550c8a7d34771e947b423b738dfdc4.png

Ok, managed one more before she died. This is Spike. He has his father's coloring and face, with his mothers blue eyes and spots. Also got Spiky body and one digging paw. 

Shadow.png.1a1b37afc5c06a94623bc8d55019c6e3.png

Rose has had her second child, a son named Shadow. He might have Big Body, I cant tell yet. Ista and Koko have died in a Beareyna attack... Rose defeates the Beareyna and we invite her cub into the tribe. Just realized we have very few females in the tribe...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

*super dramatic gasp* HOW DARE YOU

Im not a fan of that pink color or the derpyness. Sorry...

37 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

WHAT?! 

It is a name I put in the name list. It suites him well enough