Stray Fawn Community

I thought I'd tell you a story...

Renio2490

So this is a story of how I found out what Niche was. So like 4 or 5 years ago I swear, I watched someone play the demo of Niche, 2 years later I'm on YouTube and see a video of someone else playing the Niche demo. I was like, "This looks like that video I watched ages ago." So after finding out what it was called, I searched up Niche. I watched Jessimew's videos for a LONG time. I even watched the whole entire series of old Niche videos she had. I found Seri, not really liking how she played the game. Though now I like her. I haven't watched Niche on YouTube for a long time... I don't really find good videos. It's either they are good but not continued, or too long and I don't really like it. And that's how I found out about Niche! I've been obsessed with Niche for 3 years...

STINKY FRUIT TREES SUCK. WHERE'S THE WEED KILLER?

• Like 6

5 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

Good story. I found Niche through Seri, but I watch JessiMew too now. Didn't become interested in the game at first sight but I have always loved the aesthetics!

Exact dame story here. 

• Like 3

I found Niche through Jessimew. I first came across her through searching for Stardew Valley videos (I really loved Stardew Valley at the time and I still do). After binge watching all her Stardew Valley videos, I looked through her other series and saw that she was uploading lots of Niche. Tbh it looked boring from the first video I watched from her, then a few days later I decided to look at her first video and see why Niche was her most popular series. In her first video, she explained how to play the game and I started to like the game and binge watch her entire series. I watch Seri too, I don't really like how she plays but her series is still fun to watch!

• Like 2