Stray Fawn Community

Warm up frozen nicheling bug

bostonlobstah

So I was playing on Frost Lands, and two of my creatures got frozen. So I sent another creature to go warm them up. I can't remember correctly, but there was no need for the warm up action, the creatures just kinda warmed up and woke on their own...? I believe one of them woke up normally right away, but the other was still 'asleep' but had all its action points. Once I made him perform an action he woke up, kind of like the old SetGene bugs I used to encounter. 

Not a huge bug but just thought I'd mention it

• Confused 1

8 replies to this post

If they formed a triangle, it gave them the status effect of being warm from being close to their tribemates. That effect made the frozen creatures warmer, and unfroze them. it doesn't seem like a bug to me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Basil said:

Were they standing in that triangle formation that people generally put creatures in to stay warm? Or does that not unfreeze creatures...

The two frozen ones were next to each other, and the one I was going to have warm them up made the triangle. Idk if that alone will unfreeze a nicheling, but I guess it does unless that's a bug

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

The two frozen ones were next to each other, and the one I was going to have warm them up made the triangle. Idk if that alone will unfreeze a nicheling, but I guess it does unless that's a bug

I just assumed that even if you're in a triangle, you can't unfreeze a creature without actually doing it yourself. Maybe it's not a bug 🤔

also haven't played Niche in ages I may be wrong xD

• Like 2