Stray Fawn Community

How would you conquer the jungle?

Taduk

How would you conquer the jungle?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Multiple choice because you can, for example, do both strength and shield.

• Stealth! With lean body, velvet paw, black fur, and dots, my nichelings will never be found!
    • Strength! My nichelings can kill an ape in a few days!
    • Shield! My nichelings have armored body, so they needn't worry about apes!
    • Sea! My nichelings live in the rivers, lakes, and oceans so that their only predators are the razoranhas!
    • Stink! My nichelings have stinky tail and toxic body, so the apes won't want to eat them!
    • Speed! My creatures aren't adapted to the jungle, so I'll just flee from the apes!
    • By getting out of the jungle as fast as humanly possible.

On 3/5/2019 at 9:43 PM, Larouxia said:

My 'perfect' jungle creature:

Armoured body is the most important thing. The apes won't even make a scratch on these creatures.

Big ears. For heat resistance.

Nimble fingers and claw. For gathering, fighting and fishing.

Bearyena snout - strength

Fishing tail: to fish piranha (I don't remember their names in the game) which are abundant in the streams in the jungle. (Apart from overgrown which doesn't even have any)

Mega horns, because why wouldn't you need the extra strength? Or antenna

And anything else but the most important thing for me is the armored body.

And if my tribe hasn't unlocked armored body... goodbye jungle. We are getting out of here.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Larouxia said:

And if my tribe hasn't unlocked armored body... goodbye jungle. We are getting out of here.

You don't need armored body though. Armored body is for the spoiled kits that only came in after the mountain update :P I remember the days when there were no defense option and you had to get the proper adaptation genes ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/7/2019 at 12:39 AM, Jojo said:

You don't need armored body though. Armored body is for the spoiled kits that only came in after the mountain update :P I remember the days when there were no defense option and you had to get the proper adaptation genes ^^

I started playing on those days. I just never got to the jungle. And when the snow came, I was never lucky with the ice blocks

• Like 2