Stray Fawn Community

"Hey, you look like _______!"

Basil

Have you had anyone who was told you that you look like a famous celebrity or just someone else in general? Oh boy I know I have- way too much

Starting the seventh grade year, I got my hair cut to about a bob NEVER AGAIN WILL I MAKE THAT MISTAKE and everyone thought I looked like my science teacher! It was horribly embarrassing... because I actually really looked like her 😅
The same year, there was this girl (who I'm going to refer to as H) that had a very similar haircut that I had... and we looked nearly identical. Problem was... well... this girl was INSANE. Like, to the point where she would joke about people dying, talk about animal cruelty like it was something she did every day, and the list goes on.
People thought I looked like her.
Then I became a severe target to get picked on that was super fun

Coming of ninth grade, people start coming up to me and telling me I look like Billie Eilish. OkAy. 
What's sad is that the only time people talk to me anymore is about how I look like Billie or something about my sister

( ._.)

ANYWAYSSS ENOUGH OF ME I wanna hear what people think you guys look like! ^^

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

I've never really been compared to any celebrities, but my English teacher looks like a taller version of Jim Carrey 😛

I LOVE JIM CARREY

LOGICALLY THAT MEANS
I WILL LOVE YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER

Not to celebrities but when I dyed my hair blue I was called Smurfette (that's the females name right?) and Mermaid/ arielle (as if they have blue hair)

Though the funniest was when a teacher called me 'living death' because I am always really pale XD

• Like 1

well ive never been compared to any celebrities but me and my sister's faces look so different the only thing similar is our hair colour, and my sisters hair colour isn't even her natural one

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I wasn’t compared to anybody famous like YouTubers or celebrities, but for some reason everybody thinks I look like my mom. 

I'm literally a copy and paste of my dad

• Like 1

It was one of those spirit days and I wore my dad’s leather jacket and did the thinking face. Somehow my friend landed on the conclusion that I looked like an anime war lord.

• Like 2