Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
RaanaTheBanana

I Wanna Draw For You Guys Too!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So yeah, as the title suggests, I am interested in taking requests to draw niechlings for you guys! Just put a screenshot of the niechling you want me to draw in the comments of this, and I will draw it. How I draw things (if you're curious) is I sketch it in my notebook, take a pic of it, send it to myself so I can put it in GIMP (a drawing application), put it in one layer, make a new layer, and use that new layer to copy the picture beneath it. It sounds suuuuper complicated, but honestly, it's a simple concept. Anyways, I will also ask that if you have a screenshot taken from a specific angle, tell me if there's anything important that the angle of the screenshot is hiding, ya know?  But here's a sample of my artwork-20190304_160848.thumb.png.7e7a146b37b81a108b9f616df9ca770f.png

So yeep, that's it! I look forward to drawing your nichelings!

Edited by RaanaTheBanana
I spelled "nicheling" wrong and it was driving me crazy once I noticed.
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20190220143603_1.jpg.82c4781233fb2de97324ad263cf97c27.jpg

Could you draw Asuka please?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiya! I'm sure you've seen Dragon Tear around the forums for a bit now- would you mind drawing her? ^^

 

Dragon Tear.PNG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you draw Prince?

063DB8599A2DF576B056BED4AB547AC8320AF32B

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you haven't drawn him yet xD there is so many drawings of him already lol

I don't actually know what his tail was, but I think of it as being just medium Tail, as his tribe mostly had fishing tail and Medium Tail, and if he had Fishing Tail you would probably be able to see it.

NicheMeringue2018.png.4030c7df672195962f0bb937d46e5f62.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you draw this Prince as well?2105151085_2019-02-09(3).thumb.png.fe13fb8da8aa429ff0dafedc25620cd5.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 2:22 AM, Larouxia said:

20190220143603_1.jpg.82c4781233fb2de97324ad263cf97c27.jpg

Could you draw Asuka please?

Asukafinished.thumb.png.7d19382cb32896b8a6879801c172eb8b.png

Here you are! @Basil, I'm doing yours next!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2019 at 9:43 PM, RaanaTheBanana said:

Asukafinished.thumb.png.7d19382cb32896b8a6879801c172eb8b.png

Here you are! @Basil, I'm doing yours next!

Thank you! I love her!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 1:16 PM, Basil said:

Hiya! I'm sure you've seen Dragon Tear around the forums for a bit now- would you mind drawing her? ^^

 

Dragon Tear.PNG

Finished! I hope you enjoy! You are next, @Brokenshockdragontearfinished.thumb.png.9dc610b0b01da09610995681074f1017.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Finished! I hope you enjoy! You are next, @Brokenshockdragontearfinished.thumb.png.9dc610b0b01da09610995681074f1017.png

Awww! Thank you! She's so pretty ❤️❤️ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this still open? I love collecting all of the art for my baby Lilith 😩image.thumb.png.523fc75a0ba46b259ad1650a8390e00b.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 5:49 PM, Brokenshock said:

Could you draw Prince?

063DB8599A2DF576B056BED4AB547AC8320AF32B

Here he is! I hope you like him! @Skysplash8, look for yours next!Prince1.0finished.thumb.jpg.a1974041194886313e5897b44ad1844d.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 7:55 PM, Skysplash8 said:

you haven't drawn him yet xD there is so many drawings of him already lol

I don't actually know what his tail was, but I think of it as being just medium Tail, as his tribe mostly had fishing tail and Medium Tail, and if he had Fishing Tail you would probably be able to see it.

NicheMeringue2018.png.4030c7df672195962f0bb937d46e5f62.png

Finished! I hope you like it, Meringue looks cute no matter who draws him though, honestly 😄. @Renio2490 is next!Miranguefinishedspelledwrongprobs.thumb.jpg.f6f784e0add673c60f2d4e96bc48643d.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 9:20 PM, Renio2490 said:

Could you draw this Prince as well?2105151085_2019-02-09(3).thumb.png.fe13fb8da8aa429ff0dafedc25620cd5.png

Here is your lovely Prince! @Kattails is next!Prince2.0finished.thumb.jpg.0ea0901dd847a54721ee1af15375d7aa.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you! Now all I need to do is show this picture to the depressed man (Prince) and maybe he might cheer up!

  • Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2019 at 7:30 PM, Kattails said:

Is this still open? I love collecting all of the art for my baby Lilith 😩image.thumb.png.523fc75a0ba46b259ad1650a8390e00b.png

Okay, little Lilith is done! And as of now, I have no more requests! But, I will still keep this open (until the title says "closed") just in case anyone still wants me to draw😊                                                                                                       Lilithfinished.thumb.jpg.d35dcc919816dc82d41f460420f0a5e2.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Okay, little Lilith is done! And as of now, I have no more requests! But, I will still keep this open (until the title says "closed") just in case anyone still wants me to draw😊                                                                                                       Lilithfinished.thumb.jpg.d35dcc919816dc82d41f460420f0a5e2.jpg

OMG I LOVE HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ❤️ Thank youuuuuuuu 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg.. I just realized.. that sick Bikini line LMAO

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so I am expanding my horizons, and I will now take requests for animated pixel arts. Anyone who has already submitted a nicheling to be drawn can also participate in this too. So yeah, here's an example (It's of Raana, obviously)-1876082834_NewPiskel(2).gif.acf200439237a1519b95809b2f7a24ef.gif

 

 

And, make sure to specify if you want a drawing or pixel art now. Also, if you want a pixel art please tell me how to animate it, like if you want it blinking or whatever. But that's it!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20190514154210_1.thumb.jpg.e9c31909882142e39ad0fe084fe08d8b.jpg

Could you do a drawing of her?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, but it might be a while as I just ordered a drawing pad, and I would like to wait until it comes to do this drawing. Shouldn't be that long a wait, though!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I has a drawing of Melon and her child Alpha?20190411143243_1.thumb.jpg.7dc897fa1c8be50165baf9c15f8a1261.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here, Bloodstone, my first Nicheling deity, I even took her photo in all different directions for good reference (well.. almost..) I took it through my IPad so the quality isn’t too good..

BB39F35F-36B3-4180-9545-C569AC1C6647.jpeg

967A5C45-1740-46BC-9E34-935B3592F9C8.jpeg

086EEDBD-F7D4-46A8-8BC5-5C6D6640DBF0.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...