Stray Fawn Community

Needless additions

This is a place for all the things you wouldn't want to see added. 

-- spiky body deals damage at every interaction. Somehow

-- when a nicheling is born with fluffy tail, double no paw and derpsnout,  they turn into a rogue by adulthood. All wild nichelings might sometimes act rogue-ish.

-- rogues bread with wanderers, who seek a nest... and create 17 separate I steal-your-foods

• Like 2

- Normal nichelings coming out of an ice block. no ancient genes, just a normal wanderer caught in ice.

-  old age debuffs. I know that it make the game more realistic, but I've had to depend on older nicheling more than once, so that would definitely make the game much harder for me

currently all I can think of now

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

-- rogues bread with wanderers, who seek a nest... and create 17 separate I steal-your-foods

Tbh I'd be the one to want something like this because I love inviting wanderers in!! 

• Like 3

I wouldn't want hemophilic females to die from giving birth...

Or there to be a limit to how old nichelings can be to have kids.

Or there to have derp snout children as either Nicheling parent gets older.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I dont want hybrids for any other animal because 1. it wouldn't make sense but whatever this is niche but also 2. I feel like if other, more interesting predators also got hybrids, they would overshadow the bearyneas even more because the hybrids seem special to them to make them feel more special

no She-Rabbil x Albino Wanderer That Gets Mistaken As a Rogue Male babies in the actual game?? 😧

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Robb Plat said:

Or there to be a limit to how old nichelings can be to have kids.

Or there to have derp snout children as either Nicheling parent gets older

I would love those two at least as 'challenge options' in sandbox mode :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/5/2019 at 2:50 PM, The_Espurr_Queen said:

- Normal nichelings coming out of an ice block. no ancient genes, just a normal wanderer caught in ice.

I had two normal nichelings coming from iceblocks. I mean they had wings and the platypus beak so they had rarer genes but they still didn't have any trace of the ancient genes ... Now that could be a bug on the tester branch, but I had it happen. I only got one ancient gene from an iceblock so far. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, andauril said:

I had two normal nichelings coming from iceblocks. I mean they had wings and the platypus beak so they had rarer genes but they still didn't have any trace of the ancient genes ... Now that could be a bug on the tester branch, but I had it happen. I only got one ancient gene from an iceblock so far. 

That's normal, sadly. Wings are pretty good for the cold killer islands, but they're way too common

• Like 1