Stray Fawn Community

Help me find my lost Nichelings!

Basil

Inspired by @RandomWanderer's post! Go check it out! 

So I had two beautiful creatures way back in the ancient days that my dinosaur computer was alive not that long ago but whatever

The first one is the goddess of rain... and her name was Rain. CREATIVEEE
She had grey fur and black mask... but something was oddly specific about this mask. She had two identical small triangles on her chest, in similar placements that your two side gems would be on for an adult Nicheling. Her mask pattern also made these two black rings around her eyes, she looked very pretty!
She had black eyes, big nose, grey fur, black mask, runners leg, nimble fingers, medium ears, medium body, medium tail, normal hind legs

The next creature was a wanderer I found as a little one gemmed baby. Her name is Chime, and she is my goddess of peace and equality. I actually found her while doing my pattern challenge! (Yes I had made that challenge that long ago, just never got the courage to post it)
She is solid black with no pattern, so she was accepted into the tribe reluctantly. She had ram horns that were black, too, along with blind eyes, crippled paw, runners leg, medium body, medium tail, big nose, medium ears, normal hind legs
Note: she did not have melanism

Any genes not mentioned, I guess feel free to put whatever since I can't remember what they were

Good luck :P 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, RandomWanderer said:

20190305_215243.thumb.jpg.013c3df547e481f37f274bdddfd320de.jpg

This one, but the density is a little less thick (less black I mean) and the triangles were black on Rain, so I guess the pattern is the other way around?

10 minutes ago, RandomWanderer said:

20190305_215348.thumb.jpg.8b5b938cb230170d8ec40611b493353e.jpg

Actually wait this one is a little bit closer, but the rings around her eyes were bigger and the triangles were smaller (and the grey and black swapped) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RandomWanderer said:

You might have to roll some. The triangle shape isn't in a family of patterns, but all over the place. There's always a moderate distance in pattern density, so neither very thin or very thin very thick has it right so far.

Ah alright, density can be a pain lol

Thanks though! When I do get my new computer in two months woohoo!! I can make rain ^^

• Like 3