Stray Fawn Community

Overpopulation challenge

Taduk

As simple as it sounds. Here are the rules:

1.  Your goal is to get to 100 nichelings as fast as possible.
  2.  You must keep breeding, even if you don't have enough food to feed everyone.
  3.  No cheating!! This means A) No console. B) No changing the age sliders. C) You can only start with two nichelings. D) You must start with 20 food and 10 nesting material. (Of course, B - D apply to sandbox mode. Oh, and also, I didn't just say "keep it to normal settings" because you can deck out your starters as much as you'd like and get rid of anything you want in the world settings.)
  4.  You can continue to try to get as much nichelings as possible after getting 100 if you so choose.

That's it. I have yet to try it, so maybe you could say how it went for you if you choose to do this?

• Like 3

Slot4.nichesave

(I thought the tribe limit was at 100, apparently not but I would have gotten 100 if it was)

I'm not sure I could do it with the strict rules you have so here is 

AETHER'S OVERPOPULATION CHALLENGE:

1.  Your goal is to get to 100 nichelings as fast as possible.
  2.  You must keep breeding, even if you don't have enough food to feed everyone.
  3.  No cheating!! This means A) No console. B) You can only start with two nichelings. Of course, B - D apply to sandbox mode. Oh, and also, I didn't just say "keep it to normal settings" because you can deck out your starters as much as you'd like and get rid of anything you want in the world settings.)
  4.  You can continue to try to get as much nichelings as possible after getting 100 if you so choose.

Ages for Niche Cities (Based on life expectancy of the UK and 'Merica):

1 day = 1 year

Baby: 2 (age 0 - 2)

Child: 10 (age 3 - 12)

Teen: 7 (13 - 19; You could do 8 for ages 13-20)

Adult: 60 or 59 (19/20 - 80) You may increase if you like, as people live longer than the average 78-80s. (Nichelings aren't humans but...)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Pomuki said:

If the devs ever add more steam achievements, this would be one that I would like for them to add. Managing 100+ nichelings for 10-50 in game days

I can feel my laptop dieing slowly already

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...