Stray Fawn Community

Tall trees in Jungle + poll

The Mad Katter

I was thinking about the upcoming update, and that got me curious about what I would like added (obviously they have already decided what they are adding, I was just brainstorming). I think having taller trees in the jungle would be so cool! Just like in real life, this would allow nichelings with certain genes to climb up and down the trees to hide or build their nests. Maybe you would need a nimble finger (because of long fingers and opposable thumbs) and/ or claw to get up and down the tree. If a nicheling is born in the nest on the tree without either gene, they would need to get carried down while still young or jump down and hurt themselves. If a nicheling without the climbing ability tried to climb it, there would be a 25%-50% chance of them falling and hurting themselves. These trees would be more scarce, and would be closer to the center of the island. Some predators would be able to climb it, but some wouldn't, and it would take them a few turns and a chance of falling before they reached the nest level. Totally just an idea, but I think it would benefit the jungle  :D  Tell me what you think by voting in the poll above!

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, but what predators would climb them? Would Blue birds be able to steal the young/nest?

Would these tree's be shorter then the ape trees and taller then acorn tree's?

Also it is opposable thumbs, we aren't throwing them away.😀

This is a great idea though!