Stray Fawn Community

Bats in the New Update

ChasingNyx

Is there really a need for it? The featured bat head is definitely based on the insectivorous sort of bat. A bat head based on fruit-eating bats wouldn't look that much different from the head types we otherwise have available like the big snout. 

I think the best thing for this would be to add a more versatile hind leg type for flying creatures in general, but those will probably be more bird-type hind legs than bat hind legs.

I shoot this question back at you then; What else is there not a need for in this game? A lot of stuff! Doesn't mean we don't love it all! Like saber tooth and bearyena snout, don't they give the exact same stats? (Correct me if I'm wrong there) So what's the point of having saber tooth snout? Because we love it 

Anyways, some kind of gathering for the bat, being either a head or some kinda improvement on the wings, or hindlegs, whatever, would be great and make bats more unique in terms of ability. Because currently a nicheling w/ sticky tongue and medium ears is the exact same as a nicheling with bat head, making both have the same use but different appearances. So why have bat head when we have sticky tongue?

Also bat wing and bird wings are the same thing except different appearances, so why even have bat wings? You can get the same nicheling skills w/ a medium eared sticky tongued bird winged nicheling as a bat nicheling.

Overall idk if I took what you said in the wrong context or something, apologies if I did, but there's not a need for a LOT of the stuff in Niche. now excuse me as i die while trying to fix my niche hahahahahahha end me ;`;

• Like 1