Stray Fawn Community

Saddest Niche experiences

Lilytuft

Ossen died. Dragon Tear, who was expecting their last child, nested on his bones and died during the next night.image.png.5cd6f351ec2672fe183876b4d5bfa29e.png

image.png.edd4bddeef918a761f09c02ee4375654.png

What are your saddest Niche moments?

• Sad 6

the entire life of mekoko. like seriously, her mother was the most desired female in the tribe as she was one of the two children born from the identical twin leaders of the tribe on their final day, and the tree the female daughter lived under had two resident bunny hunters that argued day and night over who would be her mate, even though she said she was not interested. after going exploring and being caught up in a bearynea war, she ran away with a baby bearynea and raised it, eventually falling in love and building a home with nobody else except her bearynea love to have a child. when their child, mekoko, was born, a bearynea came out of the grass and was right next to the baby. I had accepted that mekoko would die and they would have to have a few more children, but the bearynea went for her mother and killed her. then, the baby was raised alone by her bearynea father until the strongest warrior in the tribe found her and took her to the tribe, where she single-handedly won another bearynea war, earning leadership and god status. she was a vengeful goddess though, taking out her anger on unexpecting tribes, and is the opposite of tornado- whilst he brings life, she brings death.

I feel like I just need to get that story out because its the best story ive ever made in niche

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

the entire life of mekoko. like seriously, her mother was the most desired female in the tribe as she was one of the two children born from the identical twin leaders of the tribe on their final day, and the tree the female daughter lived under had two resident bunny hunters that argued day and night over who would be her mate, even though she said she was not interested. after going exploring and being caught up in a bearynea war, she ran away with a baby bearynea and raised it, eventually falling in love and building a home with nobody else except her bearynea love to have a child. when their child, mekoko, was born, a bearynea came out of the grass and was right next to the baby. I had accepted that mekoko would die and they would have to have a few more children, but the bearynea went for her mother and killed her. then, the baby was raised alone by her bearynea father until the strongest warrior in the tribe found her and took her to the tribe, where she single-handedly won another bearynea war, earning leadership and god status. she was a vengeful goddess though, taking out her anger on unexpecting tribes, and is the opposite of tornado- whilst he brings life, she brings death.

I feel like I just need to get that story out because its the best story ive ever made in niche

My Mekoko had a much simpler story. She appeared out of no where to a jungle tribe, who wanted to invite her in but couldn't waste food on her, and she was also kinda old. Anyways a creature got stuck in a carnivorous plant and she helped the plant eat him, though his friends managed to get him out. Then two females were impregnated by a rogue male (who was blessed by Oz with Green toxic body; he also impregnated Anaanala) decided to follow Mekoko into the grass, thinking she would lead them to a safe place to have their children. Wrong. They had a son each, but all four of them were eaten by plants with a Big Nosed Ape watching. Mekoko was announced goddess of Trickery (though some believe she is also the goddess of death).

Anyways, the saddest story from my tribes. That same jungle tribe (before Mekoko appeared) found a pink toxic bodied teen named Anaanala in a swampy part of the jungle island. Anaanala was always hot. Then she got pregnant with that Rogue Males (mentioned above) child. Then she got the sleeping sickness, so combining that and the heat, she was immobile. When she was finally released from the sickness (the bugs kept getting to her every time she was close to being healthy again), it was her last day. She used her final day building her nest. The next day, she died, leaving behind a green little boy with frog legs. The tribe was ready to leave the island when he was born, but waited a long time so he could get to them. I think the save below is the one from that tribe. I stopped playing shortly after they got to the next island, so Anaanala's son should still be alive. Anaanala is rumored (within my tribes) to be the sisiter of Mekoko, Jungli and Jungla (sisters of the Jungle). Anaanala is the goddess of the Swamp.

Slot4.nichesave

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I had a somewhat strong tribe on this one with a lot of purrsnouts. So when the bearyena approached a weaker mother, I didn't really bother. Just let her swipe at it with two measly turns of damage. Only... the bearyena killed the baby. The mother barely had any damage at all, but the beautiful, first born son was dead. That's a really rare bug some users reported, but I'll never trust the game mechanics again.

• Sad 4

4 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

I had a somewhat strong tribe on this one with a lot of purrsnouts. So when the bearyena approached a weaker mother, I didn't really bother. Just let her swipe at it with two measly turns of damage. Only... the bearyena killed the baby. The mother barely had any damage at all, but the beautiful, first born son was dead. That's a really rare bug some users reported, but I'll never trust the game mechanics again.

I'm more sad you didn't put PURRSNOT

Ok, really, that's my luck.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Wellitssuchahostileparty.jpg.aa7cf26dec1c047d9ee9f3461a0c76d1.jpg

5 more balance bears appeared... NO JOKE! and another ramfox pack.

Edit: Tribe is still going!

murderdeer.jpg.acee38f124afc6cde516d8ddbb72821c.jpgmurderdeer1.jpg.9090db8e74dad61ca7fdb21d91de2714.jpg

I didn't know they fought back...

*Murdeer is coming after youuuuuuuuuuuu~

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

This happened to me. But it was a rogue baby so i didn't care

• Like 1