Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Aetherstide

Random Savefiles!

Recommended Posts

Post your random Niche Saves in here!

If you can, mention what version. If you don't know put something like this: [Unknown Version]

Slot4.nichesave [Unknown Version]

Slot3.nichesave [Unknown Version]

Slot2.nichesave [Unknown Version]

Slot1.nichesave [Unknown Version]

 

Slot4.nichesave {Before Tester Branch}

Slot3.nichesave {Before Tester Branch}

Slot1.nichesave {Before Tester Branch}

Slot0.nichesave {Before Tester Branch}

 

Slot4.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH I THINK]

Slot3.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH I THINK]

Slot2.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH I THINK]

Slot1.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH I THINK]

Slot0.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH I THINK]

 

Slot4.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH]

Slot3.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH]

Slot1.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH]

Slot0.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH]

 

I made this so I can dump all my savefiles on it

I also have no idea what some of these are.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know the versions of any of these, but they are all on official versions and not tester branch or preview update or anything.Keep in mind that some of these are really old.

Slot2.nichesave~ Adam's Legacy- tribe of Annini!

Slot1.nichesave~Anchient Tales- I spelled it wrong, okay? I can't remember anything about this except thatt here was Digging Trunk.

Slot4.nichesave~DuskClan 2

Slot4.nichesave~DuskClan 3

Slot4.nichesave~Jikar Tribe- Tribe that Mekoko appeared to, and Tribe of Anaanala (her son should still be alive)

Slot2.nichesave~this is the tribe that my 7 year old (now 8 ) made. I had helped her in getting food and all of that, but she chose who bred with who and the like.

Slot0.nichesave~Kikonoko Tribe- Tribe of Meringue! :D

Slot1.nichesave~Niche Competition Tribe

Slot2.nichesave~Oasis- not sure exactly what this is, but it may be the tribe of Emmai.

Slot3.nichesave~Pattern Challenge

Slot0.nichesave~Rain- I don't remember what this is, but I do know that there was a rule that creatures could only give birth when it rained, though I might have given up that rule.

Slot3.nichesave~Seekers- not sure what this is either

Slot0.nichesave~Wanderers Forev(er)~creatures can only breed with wanderers

Slot3.nichesave~Warrior Cats- my first Warrior Cats Niche save

Slot1.nichesave~Water World- apparently a tribe that was supposed to be water dwellers.

Slot3.nichesave~Whims of Fate (AKA Annini's Gifts)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Slot0.nichesave

Slot1.nichesave

Slot2.nichesave

Slot3.nichesave

Slot4.nichesave

I THINK they are 1.1.7 (i hope lol). they were used for lore ideas for some of my stories that i hate already.

ones probably an Ossen x Dragon tear save inspired by one of lilytuft's posts

edit: some might have random letters for names

im bad at naming things so i just slam my keyboard

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 2:18 PM, Skysplash8 said:

I don't know the versions of any of these, but they are all on official versions and not tester branch or preview update or anything.Keep in mind that some of these are really old.

Slot2.nichesave~ Adam's Legacy- tribe of Annini!

Slot1.nichesave~Anchient Tales- I spelled it wrong, okay? I can't remember anything about this except thatt here was Digging Trunk.

Slot4.nichesave~DuskClan 2

Slot4.nichesave~DuskClan 3

Slot4.nichesave~Jikar Tribe- Tribe that Mekoko appeared to, and Tribe of Anaanala (her son should still be alive)

Slot2.nichesave~this is the tribe that my 7 year old (now 8 ) made. I had helped her in getting food and all of that, but she chose who bred with who and the like.

Slot0.nichesave~Kikonoko Tribe- Tribe of Meringue! :D

Slot1.nichesave~Niche Competition Tribe

Slot2.nichesave~Oasis- not sure exactly what this is, but it may be the tribe of Emmai.

Slot3.nichesave~Pattern Challenge

Slot0.nichesave~Rain- I don't remember what this is, but I do know that there was a rule that creatures could only give birth when it rained, though I might have given up that rule.

Slot3.nichesave~Seekers- not sure what this is either

Slot0.nichesave~Wanderers Forev(er)~creatures can only breed with wanderers

Slot3.nichesave~Warrior Cats- my first Warrior Cats Niche save

Slot1.nichesave~Water World- apparently a tribe that was supposed to be water dwellers.

Slot3.nichesave~Whims of Fate (AKA Annini's Gifts)

I am having fun messing with your files. It seems that the 4 WC saves are unnecessary AS YOU HAVE 188 HOURS IN ONE (Yes you can see the hours spent by the previous person)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matka alkaa:

The wings&whale island version. Ossen's tribe. Not sure from what time...Matka alkaa Slot2.nichesave

 

Restart Hyenas:

I can't remeber the version, but the idea is(or was) to make a tribe that works like hyena pack. Also when you move islands you are only allowed to bring one male and one female. That's why it's called restart Restart Hyenas.nichesave

 

Restart&Names:

Same rule of only bringing two nichelings. This also has an early version of my surnames thingy. Restart&Names H.nichesave

 

Five random saves I know noting about:

Slot0.nichesave

Slot1.nichesave

Slot2.nichesave

Slot3.nichesave

Slot4.nichesave

 

Beautifu&strong:

Not even sure if this is mine or Stagmole's...

Beautiful&Strong.nichesave

 

Berrypaws:

Made in 0.2.1

Berrypaws.nichesave

 

Juoni:

Not sure what this is. Juoni means plot in Finnish. Maybe I was trying to make a story?

Juoni.nichesave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I put my saves here? I'm afraid it will be connected to the saves I have or something and then when I go in the game things will just be done by anyone who put it in their game. I wanna try this out!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

How do I put my saves here? I'm afraid it will be connected to the saves I have or something and then when I go in the game things will just be done by anyone who put it in their game. I wanna try this out!

 

They can download a copy of your save, but we can't alter the original. There's a post pinned in the bug section:

That usually works. Either drag savefiles in here from a second window on your PC, or choose the attach files option and search for the file manually. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, here are my saves (thanks, @RandomWanderer).

 

My Adam's Tribe/Quest/Legacy/Story/Whatever- Slot0.nichesave

 

A challenge I made called the Banana Twin Challange (I'll put it in the challenges section)- Slot1.nichesave

 

My Warrior Cats Challange. This challenge was made by @medicine catSlot2.nichesave

 

My Gray Wolf Challange. This challenge was made by @StrangelyCloudySlot3.nichesave

 

All of these are in 1.1.17!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh! I still have a bunch of files saved from a few YouTube series - all of these saves are either after their finales or the latest episode. I'm not entirely sure which update all of them are from, but they should all work in the current version of the game!

 

Adam's Quest - Slot0.nichesave

Ancient Legends Challenge - Slot3.nichesave

Whale Island Discoveries - Slot1.nichesave

Hard Mode Rebirth - Slot2.nichesave

Lone Wolf Challenge - Slot2.nichesave

Islands of Discord - Slot3.nichesave

 

The last two have definitely been saved on the tester branch (1.1.7). ... Hope I did this right! xD Enjoy!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HEY, HEY! BASIL HAS RUINED DT! YOU NEED TO KNOW

MY BBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, JessiMew said:

Ooh! I still have a bunch of files saved from a few YouTube series - all of these saves are either after their finales or the latest episode. I'm not entirely sure which update all of them are from, but they should all work in the current version of the game!

 

Adam's Quest - Slot0.nichesave

Ancient Legends Challenge - Slot3.nichesave

Whale Island Discoveries - Slot1.nichesave

Hard Mode Rebirth - Slot2.nichesave

Lone Wolf Challenge - Slot2.nichesave

Islands of Discord - Slot3.nichesave

 

The last two have definitely been saved on the tester branch (1.1.7). ... Hope I did this right! xD Enjoy!

EEK

YES

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WAIT, HOW DO I PLAY ON EVERYONES SAVES?-

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Katumaii said:

WAIT, HOW DO I PLAY ON EVERYONES SAVES?-

You put the saves into your niche by going to where the saves are stored. It's late and I have to go to bed but I know seri made a tutorial on it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JessiMew said:

Ooh! I still have a bunch of files saved from a few YouTube series - all of these saves are either after their finales or the latest episode. I'm not entirely sure which update all of them are from, but they should all work in the current version of the game!

 

Adam's Quest - Slot0.nichesave

Ancient Legends Challenge - Slot3.nichesave

Whale Island Discoveries - Slot1.nichesave

Hard Mode Rebirth - Slot2.nichesave

Lone Wolf Challenge - Slot2.nichesave

Islands of Discord - Slot3.nichesave

 

The last two have definitely been saved on the tester branch (1.1.7). ... Hope I did this right! xD Enjoy!

You did ^-^ (Also an upside to posting them here: Unless a mod deletes it, they should never go away! (and if a mod does delete it... They're fired)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2019 at 7:40 PM, RandomWanderer said:

They can download a copy of your save, but we can't alter the original. There's a post pinned in the bug section:

That usually works. Either drag savefiles in here from a second window on your PC, or choose the attach files option and search for the file manually. 

@Katumaii download the file, go to the special folder, and paste it in an empty corresponding slot. If the slot is full, copy the save in there and move it to somewhere safe. Go in to the game and delete the save, come back out and replace with the new save

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

@Katumaii download the file, go to the special folder, and paste it in an empty corresponding slot. If the slot is full, copy the save in there and move it to somewhere safe. Go in to the game and delete the save, come back out and replace with the new save

Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, JessiMew said:

Ooh! I still have a bunch of files saved from a few YouTube series - all of these saves are either after their finales or the latest episode. I'm not entirely sure which update all of them are from, but they should all work in the current version of the game!

 

Adam's Quest - Slot0.nichesave

Ancient Legends Challenge - Slot3.nichesave

Whale Island Discoveries - Slot1.nichesave

Hard Mode Rebirth - Slot2.nichesave

Lone Wolf Challenge - Slot2.nichesave

Islands of Discord - Slot3.nichesave

 

The last two have definitely been saved on the tester branch (1.1.7). ... Hope I did this right! xD Enjoy!

are you stalking us JessiMew? Because you would only know this topic existed if you were... xD

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

are you stalking us JessiMew? Because you would only know this topic existed if you were... xD

:D I commented on her video about it! (I told her about the topic on twitter)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Edited for explanation)

these are all the saves that I currently have in the slots!

this first one is one that I started but has most recently been taken over by the 5 year old. The 4 adult females are supposed to represent me and my 3 sisters (so that includes Bostonlobstah of course). I consoled her 300 food. I’m going to move/delete this save soon

Slot0.nichesave

I think this one is my frost lands save? The tribe of Koreme and the Digging Trucks! It’s doing fairly well since I created the starters, so don’t be repelled! Lots of rabbils!

Slot1.nichesave

My Skittles tribe. Has about 25 members and 600+ food. Currently alive includes the albino ape goddess Skitter. There is a big eyed ape but it is on the other side of the river of the main camp, so everyone is safe as long as they don’t cross the river!

Slot2.nichesave

This is my AHVHC tribe! Please try limiting the kids because I have 12+ members and around 70 food

Slot3.nichesave

Below is my Adams Journey tribe. Currently in Swampy Hill, there is a Grass Mingle port to the right which is odd since it’s usually savanna. There are around 30 nichelings and 600 food because I got carried away :/. The tribe leader is Zion (name is an inside joke).

Slot4.nichesave

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...