Stray Fawn Community

Random Savefiles!

Aether

Post your random Niche Saves in here!

If you can, mention what version. If you don't know put something like this: [Unknown Version]

Slot4.nichesave [Unknown Version]

Slot3.nichesave [Unknown Version]

Slot2.nichesave [Unknown Version]

Slot1.nichesave [Unknown Version]

Slot4.nichesave {Before Tester Branch}

Slot3.nichesave {Before Tester Branch}

Slot1.nichesave {Before Tester Branch}

Slot0.nichesave {Before Tester Branch}

Slot4.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH I THINK]

Slot3.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH I THINK]

Slot2.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH I THINK]

Slot1.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH I THINK]

Slot0.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH I THINK]

Slot4.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH]

Slot3.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH]

Slot1.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH]

Slot0.nichesave [TESTER BRANCH]

I made this so I can dump all my savefiles on it

I also have no idea what some of these are.

• Like 1

I don't know the versions of any of these, but they are all on official versions and not tester branch or preview update or anything.Keep in mind that some of these are really old.

Slot2.nichesave~ Adam's Legacy- tribe of Annini!

Slot1.nichesave~Anchient Tales- I spelled it wrong, okay? I can't remember anything about this except thatt here was Digging Trunk.

Slot4.nichesave~DuskClan 2

Slot4.nichesave~DuskClan 3

Slot4.nichesave~Jikar Tribe- Tribe that Mekoko appeared to, and Tribe of Anaanala (her son should still be alive)

Slot2.nichesave~this is the tribe that my 7 year old (now 8 ) made. I had helped her in getting food and all of that, but she chose who bred with who and the like.

Slot0.nichesave~Kikonoko Tribe- Tribe of Meringue! :D

Slot1.nichesave~Niche Competition Tribe

Slot2.nichesave~Oasis- not sure exactly what this is, but it may be the tribe of Emmai.

Slot3.nichesave~Pattern Challenge

Slot0.nichesave~Rain- I don't remember what this is, but I do know that there was a rule that creatures could only give birth when it rained, though I might have given up that rule.

Slot3.nichesave~Seekers- not sure what this is either

Slot0.nichesave~Wanderers Forev(er)~creatures can only breed with wanderers

Slot3.nichesave~Warrior Cats- my first Warrior Cats Niche save

Slot1.nichesave~Water World- apparently a tribe that was supposed to be water dwellers.

Slot3.nichesave~Whims of Fate (AKA Annini's Gifts)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Slot0.nichesave

Slot1.nichesave

Slot2.nichesave

Slot3.nichesave

Slot4.nichesave

I THINK they are 1.1.7 (i hope lol). they were used for lore ideas for some of my stories that i hate already.

ones probably an Ossen x Dragon tear save inspired by one of lilytuft's posts

edit: some might have random letters for names

im bad at naming things so i just slam my keyboard

On 3/8/2019 at 2:18 PM, Skysplash8 said:

I don't know the versions of any of these, but they are all on official versions and not tester branch or preview update or anything.Keep in mind that some of these are really old.

Slot2.nichesave~ Adam's Legacy- tribe of Annini!

Slot1.nichesave~Anchient Tales- I spelled it wrong, okay? I can't remember anything about this except thatt here was Digging Trunk.

Slot4.nichesave~DuskClan 2

Slot4.nichesave~DuskClan 3

Slot4.nichesave~Jikar Tribe- Tribe that Mekoko appeared to, and Tribe of Anaanala (her son should still be alive)

Slot2.nichesave~this is the tribe that my 7 year old (now 8 ) made. I had helped her in getting food and all of that, but she chose who bred with who and the like.

Slot0.nichesave~Kikonoko Tribe- Tribe of Meringue! :D

Slot1.nichesave~Niche Competition Tribe

Slot2.nichesave~Oasis- not sure exactly what this is, but it may be the tribe of Emmai.

Slot3.nichesave~Pattern Challenge

Slot0.nichesave~Rain- I don't remember what this is, but I do know that there was a rule that creatures could only give birth when it rained, though I might have given up that rule.

Slot3.nichesave~Seekers- not sure what this is either

Slot0.nichesave~Wanderers Forev(er)~creatures can only breed with wanderers

Slot3.nichesave~Warrior Cats- my first Warrior Cats Niche save

Slot1.nichesave~Water World- apparently a tribe that was supposed to be water dwellers.

Slot3.nichesave~Whims of Fate (AKA Annini's Gifts)

I am having fun messing with your files. It seems that the 4 WC saves are unnecessary AS YOU HAVE 188 HOURS IN ONE (Yes you can see the hours spent by the previous person)

Matka alkaa:

The wings&whale island version. Ossen's tribe. Not sure from what time...Matka alkaa Slot2.nichesave

Restart Hyenas:

I can't remeber the version, but the idea is(or was) to make a tribe that works like hyena pack. Also when you move islands you are only allowed to bring one male and one female. That's why it's called restart Restart Hyenas.nichesave

Restart&Names:

Same rule of only bringing two nichelings. This also has an early version of my surnames thingy. Restart&Names H.nichesave

Five random saves I know noting about:

Slot0.nichesave

Slot1.nichesave

Slot2.nichesave

Slot3.nichesave

Slot4.nichesave

Beautifu&strong:

Not even sure if this is mine or Stagmole's...

Beautiful&Strong.nichesave

Berrypaws:

Made in 0.2.1

Berrypaws.nichesave

Juoni:

Not sure what this is. Juoni means plot in Finnish. Maybe I was trying to make a story?

Juoni.nichesave

How do I put my saves here? I'm afraid it will be connected to the saves I have or something and then when I go in the game things will just be done by anyone who put it in their game. I wanna try this out!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

How do I put my saves here? I'm afraid it will be connected to the saves I have or something and then when I go in the game things will just be done by anyone who put it in their game. I wanna try this out!

They can download a copy of your save, but we can't alter the original. There's a post pinned in the bug section:

That usually works. Either drag savefiles in here from a second window on your PC, or choose the attach files option and search for the file manually. 

• Thanks 1

Alright, here are my saves (thanks, @RandomWanderer).

My Adam's Tribe/Quest/Legacy/Story/Whatever- Slot0.nichesave

A challenge I made called the Banana Twin Challange (I'll put it in the challenges section)- Slot1.nichesave

My Warrior Cats Challange. This challenge was made by @medicine catSlot2.nichesave

My Gray Wolf Challange. This challenge was made by @StrangelyCloudySlot3.nichesave

All of these are in 1.1.17!

• Like 2

Ooh! I still have a bunch of files saved from a few YouTube series - all of these saves are either after their finales or the latest episode. I'm not entirely sure which update all of them are from, but they should all work in the current version of the game!

Adam's Quest - Slot0.nichesave

Ancient Legends Challenge - Slot3.nichesave

Whale Island Discoveries - Slot1.nichesave

Hard Mode Rebirth - Slot2.nichesave

Lone Wolf Challenge - Slot2.nichesave

Islands of Discord - Slot3.nichesave

The last two have definitely been saved on the tester branch (1.1.7). ... Hope I did this right! xD Enjoy!

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, JessiMew said:

Ooh! I still have a bunch of files saved from a few YouTube series - all of these saves are either after their finales or the latest episode. I'm not entirely sure which update all of them are from, but they should all work in the current version of the game!

The last two have definitely been saved on the tester branch (1.1.7). ... Hope I did this right! xD Enjoy!

EEK

YES

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Katumaii said:

WAIT, HOW DO I PLAY ON EVERYONES SAVES?-

You put the saves into your niche by going to where the saves are stored. It's late and I have to go to bed but I know seri made a tutorial on it!

2 hours ago, JessiMew said:

You did ^-^ (Also an upside to posting them here: Unless a mod deletes it, they should never go away! (and if a mod does delete it... They're fired)

On 3/24/2019 at 7:40 PM, RandomWanderer said:

They can download a copy of your save, but we can't alter the original. There's a post pinned in the bug section:

That usually works. Either drag savefiles in here from a second window on your PC, or choose the attach files option and search for the file manually. 

@Katumaii download the file, go to the special folder, and paste it in an empty corresponding slot. If the slot is full, copy the save in there and move it to somewhere safe. Go in to the game and delete the save, come back out and replace with the new save

2 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

@Katumaii download the file, go to the special folder, and paste it in an empty corresponding slot. If the slot is full, copy the save in there and move it to somewhere safe. Go in to the game and delete the save, come back out and replace with the new save

Thanks!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JessiMew said:

are you stalking us JessiMew? Because you would only know this topic existed if you were... xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

are you stalking us JessiMew? Because you would only know this topic existed if you were... xD

:D I commented on her video about it! (I told her about the topic on twitter)

• Like 2

(Edited for explanation)

these are all the saves that I currently have in the slots!

this first one is one that I started but has most recently been taken over by the 5 year old. The 4 adult females are supposed to represent me and my 3 sisters (so that includes Bostonlobstah of course). I consoled her 300 food. I’m going to move/delete this save soon

Slot0.nichesave

I think this one is my frost lands save? The tribe of Koreme and the Digging Trucks! It’s doing fairly well since I created the starters, so don’t be repelled! Lots of rabbils!

Slot1.nichesave

My Skittles tribe. Has about 25 members and 600+ food. Currently alive includes the albino ape goddess Skitter. There is a big eyed ape but it is on the other side of the river of the main camp, so everyone is safe as long as they don’t cross the river!

Slot2.nichesave

This is my AHVHC tribe! Please try limiting the kids because I have 12+ members and around 70 food

Slot3.nichesave

Below is my Adams Journey tribe. Currently in Swampy Hill, there is a Grass Mingle port to the right which is odd since it’s usually savanna. There are around 30 nichelings and 600 food because I got carried away :/. The tribe leader is Zion (name is an inside joke).

Slot4.nichesave

• Like 1

• 1 year later...