Stray Fawn Community

Is it a bug?

Mxpleleaf

I dont know if this is a bug but in the sandbox when customizing nichelings, the toxic body only turns blue, even when completely randomized.

If this isnt a bug could someone please let me know how to change the colour? Thanks! :)

image.thumb.png.647527f3cf26d5a04e7db8287036fa6e.png

image.thumb.png.5128c128ff33b3c06fbff90b056ed291.png

5 replies to this post

Moved to Niche Bugs. And welcome to the forums!

I haven't noticed, but I do know that I got a green toxic body once when I randomized all the genes and put the creature onto an island. Hey @Philo, is this supposed to happen? I doubt it. By the way, it would be nice to have a button that lets you choose which color you want the toxic body to be ;)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Moved to Niche Bugs. And welcome to the forums!

I haven't noticed, but I do know that I got a green toxic body once when I randomized all the genes and put the creature onto an island. Hey @Philo, is this supposed to happen? I doubt it. By the way, it would be nice to have a button that lets you choose which color you want the toxic body to be ;)

I would definitely like a button or a gene you need to put in to change the toxic body color :D 

• Like 1

The colors of the toxic body are completly random and not connected to a gene, that's why it's not displayed correcty.
Not sure if we can add an option for that, will check with the programers during the next Niche week ^^
(Which is most likely the first week of April.)

• Like 5