Stray Fawn Community

Seven Sins Playthrough

medicine cat

based off this! I changed some of the faction roles/lifestyles.
Welcome to the Inferno tribe. Sick of traditional Niche clans basing positions off of the strengths of nichelings, these contrarians decide to indulge the weaknesses of their members! It's a tough world, and the survivors of Inferno Tribe boast a reputation of being useful and strong in the face of adversity. When old enough, nichelings are put into their appropriate faction in accordance to the Stones Of Temptation; whichever stone lights up is your destined faction. If more than one lights, then you can make a choice. Factions are as follows:
PRIDE -- (ALPHAS) :: Prideful nichelings are tribe leaders. Despite their arrogance, their pride includes being proud of the tribe as a whole, and they do their best not to dishonor those below them. Their gems are multicolored.
WRATH -- (ALPHAS) :: Protectors of the tribe, Wrathful nichelings are fearless fighters and have a temper to be reckoned with. They are often feared by other nichelings, and usually only a member of the Pride faction can get a wrath nicheling back in line. Their gems are red.
GREED -- (BETAS) :: Greed nichelings fuel their voracious appetite for possessions through clearing island grass, making the conquering of land their sole purpose in life. They are explorers with a thirst for adventure, but often let their ambition overtake their better judgement. Their gems are yellow.
GLUTTONY - (BETAS) :: Gluttonous nichelings believe that the way to any nicheling's heart is through their stomach and spend their days providing the clan's food supply. Without gluttonous nichelings, the tribe would starve, so others often ignore their messy tendencies for the sake of being well-fed. Their gems are blue.
LUST -- (BETAS) :: Promiscuous, flirtatious and charismatic, lustful nichelings are hard to resist. Despite their reputations for being shallow, they are still rather beautiful, and actually are some of the most compassionate members of the tribe. They help care for young as well as having their own, often protecting nurseries. Their gems are pink. They are the only faction allowed to mate outside of their own rank.

ENVY -- (BETAS) :: Deemed unfit for the other tribe roles, envious nichelings are commonly treated as outcasts or ignored by all other factions. The only true interaction they get is from those of their own faction. Though usually incredibly lonely, envious nichelings usually have an opportunity to do as they please rather than sticking to one faction. Their gems are green.
SLOTH -- (OMEGAS) :: Essentially useless, these lazy nichelings provoke the rage of all other tribe members. However, unlike their envious counterparts, they don't care, and sleep through most of the criticisms directed at them. They are often used as bait for predators. Ironically, they also have multicolored gems, but this is because they are too lazy to pick coordinating colors.

OTHER INFO
It is common for 1-2 stones to light up for a nicheling.
It is uncommon for 3-4 stones to light up.
It is rare for 5-6 to light up.
It is near paranormal for all 7 to light up.
I'll be using this generator i made. Pardon some repeats, just make it part of the story!

SETTINGS:

Baby = 1 Day
Child = 7 Days ; This time is spent in the nursery and learning about the seven factions.
Teen = 14 Days ; Life in a nicheling's chosen faction begins.
Adult = 100 Days ; Ain't no rest for the wicked.
Pregnancy = 7 Days.
Enemy Damage = 14 Days
Hunger Damage = 7 Days
Environmental Damage = 4 Days
Healing = 1 Day

We start with seven nichelings, one of each faction. Their names are, from left to right, Atmos of Envy, Ambition of Pride, Cherry of Gluttony, Dimension of Sloth, Collarbone of Wrath, Roses of Lust, and Infinity of Greed.
1605398392_ScreenShot2019-03-09at8_16_03PM.png.375a800b557e177ef81bb464446b0c03.png

• Like 2

339367117_ScreenShot2019-03-09at8_18_47PM.png.c77a6e23c08de1f113d5c35202af9ea7.png
Ambition is the founder of the Pride faction and is leader of the tribe. She hates being called prideful, but she knew it was the sin most accustomed to her. Any criticism is very hard for her to handle, and therefore being called prideful, even if it means being leader, really bothers her. She has feelings for Collarbone, but refuses to admit it; her feelings for him are partially why she put Wrath as a higher faction in the rankings.
1238203212_ScreenShot2019-03-09at8_24_07PM.png.026277a359ea078f675943a3d2ad5cb2.png
Collarbone is the founder of the Wrath faction. He is by far the strongest of the tribe, and is a force to be reckoned with in any argument. Many fear his temper. He is militaristic and methodical and has a strong desire to help the tribe overtake as much land as possible, fighting tooth and claw for it. He admires Infinity for his talents in conquering, but Infinity's personality annoys him so he doesn't praise him. He is a nicheling of few words and only gets verbose when enraged.
482455453_ScreenShot2019-03-09at8_27_53PM.png.8277468aa948c24efa37727051798a7a.png
Infinity , founder of the Greed faction, is the adventurer of the tribe, taking it upon himself to go ahead of the others and clear the path for them. He thirsts for adventure and recognition, specifically recognition from Ambition, who he is attracted to. However, he more so is interested in the idea of her than an actual relationship- Roses has tried to woo him many times, only to be rejected. Repeatedly.
1032407420_ScreenShot2019-03-09at8_31_46PM.png.7bb7529d0df9cb93f07f1edc3a3ff1fa.png
Cherry is the happy-go-lucky founder of the Gluttony faction. Motherly and nosy, she will always make sure everyone is eating well (after feeding herself first, of course)! She feels bad for Atmos, but he has rebuked her comfort so much that even she has given up on him.
1257268612_ScreenShot2019-03-09at8_35_18PM.png.9018fedcc98c0d39132bf39dd55712e5.png
Roses is the founder of the Lust faction. She is rather beautiful, and she knows it. This does not mean she is vain- she just has deep insecurity, so she often gets overattached to others, both platonically and romantically. She is a big softie. She is the close friend of Ambition. She used to be friends with Infinity, but after being pushed away from him multiple times she has grown to dislike him. His rebuttals have made her even more insecure.
1024259938_ScreenShot2019-03-09at8_38_23PM.png.bba9ea37ac0cde91705420629a68c740.png
Bitter and antisocial, Atmos of Envy finds it hard to connect with others. He wishes he was more unique, so he often attacks those that he wishes he were like. He has developed feelings for Cherry after her repeated acts of kindness towards him, but he knows that he has messed up their possible relationship with his inability to hold a conversation. He deeply resents Ambition for putting this whole system together and deliberately avoids her at all costs.
1634121099_ScreenShot2019-03-09at8_42_50PM.png.075fb41596afbd529a869bee110d43cf.png
Dimension is the founder of Sloth by default, since he really didn't care about doing anything else. He doesn't say or do much, but is a rather deep thinker. He often has his head in the clouds. He has a like for Cherry, since she always brings him food. However, he dislikes Atmos because he believes he is dramatic.

• Like 2

The first days on their island are pretty slow. Infinity clears the way, Rose and Ambition chat, and Cherry collects food. Collarbone uses his attacking skills to practice on prey, helping Cherry collect her food. Atmos collects his own food, munching in private. Cherry gets a leech caught on her one day, and it is removed with the help of Roses.
A bearyena comes after the tribe! Brave Collarbone leaps into action. Dimension rushes in for once in his life, standing in as bait for the unwelcome predator. They successfully take it down and Collarbone is hailed as a hero.
But look! Roses is wandering the shores one day when she hears the cry of a kit! Rushing over, she pulls the baby from the waves.
"You're coming home with me," she says softly to the kit.
"T-Thank you," she says.
"What's that?" asks Cherry as Roses passes by, gathering some roots from the ground.
"A kit!" Roses declares joyously. "I found her nearly drowning on the shore over there. She's beautiful, isn't she? I'm going to raise her for myself!" She presents her treasure to Ambition, who is just as enthralled with the kit.
"What is your name?" asks Ambition to the young kit.
"Liza," she says softly.
"Well, Liza, welcome to the tribe."
The next week, they take Liza, now a teen, to the Stones Of Temptation. A single stone lights up- Liza is assigned to the tribe of Lust.
"My first new member!" Says Liza with delight.
1117263376_ScreenShot2019-03-09at9_11_14PM.png.26100fabaa9054e534125d09cb39db1a.png
Collarbone encounters a peaceful bear. Deciding having a peaceful bear around will help ensure protection of the tribe, he gives it 3 nesting material. A few days after patrolling the border, he encounters a teenage male. He challenges him, but the male seeks shelter, and Collarbone shows him to Ambition.
"Do you think he's worth keeping? A bit scrawny, if you ask me," hisses the low-voiced Collarbone.
"I think he's just fine, thank you very much," says Ambition. "Would you like to join us? What's your name?"
"I am Nemo," says the boy. "I guess I'll join you."
He is taken to the Pool Of Temptations. Three stones light up- Wrath, Sloth, and Envy."
"Who do you choose?" Asks Ambition. "You are nearly an adult and have a stable sense of your identity, so it is likely that this decision will be irreversible. Choose wisely."
Nemo looks around at the faces surrounding him. He definitely disliked the way Collarbone talked about him, and was annoyed by the apathetic look on the face of Dimension. He looked confidently at Ambition. "I choose Envy."
Atmos's ears perk up with interest. Perhaps he has finally found someone who understands him.
Ambition smiles. "Envy it is. You will take up your residence with Atmos."
1320121167_ScreenShot2019-03-09at9_23_25PM.png.47e309e8277309b40d4418b06399408d.png
Nemo soon grows into a full adult and is declared an official, full-blown Envy member. Nemo and Atmos don't get into many deep conversations but do become comrades, often getting food together.
Another bearyena comes after the tribe, nearly attacking Infinity.
"Infinity! Get back!" Barks Collarbone harshly, to which Infinity scrambles to the other side of the clearing. Collarbone springs into action, flying at the Bearyena. Dimension slowly waddles over, taking his place as the bait.
"Atmos! Get your tail over here!" Hisses out Collarbone. Though he despises following his commands, Atmos makes his way over, getting in a bite or swipe at the bearyena when he can.
Despite the bait, the bearyena turns on Collarbone, getting him relatively good across the chest and abdomen. Howling in pain, he keeps fighting, and with a little more help from Atmos, the bearyena falls. Though the injuries will leave a scar, Collarbone firmly states that he will be fine.
Liza grows into a full fledged member of the Lust faction. She mates with Collarbone.
"I'm going to have a kit!" Liza happily announces to Roses some time later.
"That's fantastic!" Says Roses, nuzzling her once apprentice in a motherly manner. "It'll just be like when I raised you!"
After a period of anticipation, the kit is born- a handsome son.
"What shall you name him?" Asks Roses excitedly. "He's the very first kit born to Inferno!"
"Hmm.... Hey, that's a good idea! Let's name him Inferno!"
And so Inferno was his name; the very firstborn of the tribe.
Inferno is raised comfortably by the Lust faction until he turns into a teen. Then, he is taken to the Stones Of Temptation. Two stones light up- one stone is Pride, and the other Gluttony.
"What do you choose?" Asks Ambition.
Honestly, Inferno is unsatisfied... He was hoping he'd be able to stay with his mother and Roses. Even so, he must make a choice according to tribe law. He looks at Cherry, then at Ambition, then back to Cherry. He's not a leading type- why not help provide for the tribe?
"Gluttony," he says, and Cherry jumps up and down with happiness.
"Awesome! We're gonna put together so many nice feasts for the tribe!"
So Inferno is accepted into Gluttony. He gives his mother one last nuzzle before running across the clearing over to Cherry.
1573752490_ScreenShot2019-03-09at10_19_05PM.png.843db973b36e8a7d4d8f51d2565e48b2.png
Soon after Inferno leaves the side of his mother, she decides to have another kit, and Infinity mates with her. This time she gives birth to a daughter.
"I'm calling her Excitement!" Says Liza. The name is accurate. Excitement grows into a bouncy young kit, and everyone wonders what faction she will go into when she comes of age.
Ambition finds a weakly teen when helping Collarbone drag back his prey one day. The teen has suffered severe head trauma and probably won't have as long of a life expectancy, but she drags him off the shore unconscious and inspects him.The teen wakes up, coughing and sputtering.
"I found you drowning out there," says Ambition. "What happened?"
"I... I don't remember," confesses the boy. "I was swimming, and I went out too far, and... Ow! My head!!"
"Easy, easy!" Says Roses worriedly, helping him lay back down more comfortably. "Do you remember your name?"
"...Endurance," he says.
"Ironic, considering he won't live long," Collarbone mutters out of earshot.
After a few days' rest, Endurance is taken to the Stones of Temptation. One stone lights up; Gluttony. He is disappointed, but joins Gluttony quietly alongside Inferno and Cherry. He wishes that he could join Pride with the pretty female that rescued him.
A Bearyena attacks. Collarbone attacks him, and for once, Dimension does his job of being bait. He sustains some injuries but lives while COllarbone takes down the predator.
Inferno grows into a full on Gluttony member!

• Like 3

"May all seven factions come together," calls Ambition. "There is a discussion to be made."
The seven factions trickle out of wherever they were doing their work and come before Ambition, sitting patiently.
"We need to discuss the possibility of moving islands," says Ambition. "There are many wanderers here, and they are starting to steal our food. I firmly believe that it is our time to move on to the next island." With a flick of her tail, she shows the two island exits. "We have two possible places to go; west or east." The tribe looks to the island exits. To the west there is a flowerbed, and to the east is a cold-looking path. "I call for a vote. We will start at the lowest rank and go from there, and I will ultimately decide at the end. Let Sloth go first."
"I don't care," says Dimension.
"As expected," Sighs Ambition. "What does Envy say?"
"East," declares Atmos. It looks larger and more spread out."
"Understood. Lust?"
"West," says Roses, gesturing to Excitement. "It looks like a safer place to raise young."
"Gluttony?"
"West!" Says Cherry. "We thought it looked more plentiful."
"Alright. Greed?"
"West. It looks like there's a lot to offer."
"Okay. Wrath?"
"I don't care," says Collarbone. "I'll defend you against a million."
Ambition smiles at him before forming a serious look on her face. "May the seven factions fall silent as I come to a decision." It isn't long before she says, "May the tribe make preparations to move East."
So they do. The tribe moves across the island to the exit. Even Dimension tags along.
However, once they come to the port, they realize that there are two too many to travel! The factions look at each other, concerned.
"I'll stay behind," says Dimension. "Too tired to travel anyway."
"Thank you Dimension," says Ambition. "But that still leaves another tribe member behind."
"I'll stay behind," says Endurance. "I'm not going to live too much longer."
"Endurance! You mustn't!" Yelps Cherry, but he is resolute. They leave him behind.
Once they arrive on the new island, it comes to the attention of Ambition that they need to take Excitement to the Stones of Temptation. Luckily, they are in supply. Somehow.
One stone lights up. Excitement is destined for pride!
"Oh, perfect!" Says Ambition, nudging the teen. She is taken into the Pride den.
1398976653_ScreenShot2019-03-10at10_18_49AM.png.6cc0e6a474001c228e9f58745571487c.png
Here are all of them together:
1361117470_ScreenShot2019-03-10at10_19_45AM.png.749b189904ba6d257c42fb074117f4a7.png
Immediately, Infinity gets to work clearing grass. Collarbone keeps guard, and Cherry and Inferno get to work gathering food. Atmos and Nemo get a little ahead of the other tribe members, exploring on their own a bit. Meanwhile, Ambition gets to know her new faction member with a sense of awe.
"So, what do you think of all the factions?" The she-nicheling asks.
"Well... I appreciate Lust raising me, for one. I'm really glad I was put into pride... Wrath scares me a bit. I rather like Greed, since my father is the founder. Gluttony seems nice. I think those in Envy are rather interesting! I just don't like Sloth much."
One day, unexpected news rocks the clan... Cherry is pregnant!
"Inferno and I will be having a baby!" She bounds over to Excitement and Roses. "And you guys will get to raise them! Can you believe it?"
"We'll help find you a good nest!" Says Roses, smiling. Atmos looms at the side of the clearing with a twinge of jealousy.
The kit is later born. Cherry has a son.
"He's perfect!" Says Cherry. "Let's call him... Paragon."
Paragon is unique looking, causing a sense of wonder from the tribe. Cherry quickly returns to her work in Gluttony after his birth, entrusting his care to Roses and Excitement.
"He's definitely not what I expected," says Roses with a laugh. "He doesn't look like either of them."
With this new addition comes an unexpected loss. Collarbone drops dead unexpectedly. Excitement tries her best to figure out what happened, but all she can deduce is that his wounds from the bearyena attack many moons ago did him in. Ambition is heartbroken and is uncharacteristically silent, even to Excitement. She will not let anyone know of her suffering aside from her fellow Pride companion. Instead, she just explains away her feelings with the worry that the tribe has no real source of protection now.
"Come on, Ambition," says Excitement. "I know there is more to the story than that."
Bitterly, as if she is spitting out something, Ambition admits, "I was in love with him."
"In love? With someone from a different faction?"
"I doubt he even knew," hisses Ambition. "He was perfect, and I knew I could never tell him. It was stupid, and it's even more stupid that I'm stuck on it now."
Excitement grows into a full fledged member of Pride, taking her place as leader alongside Ambition.
But look! A kit is found in the tall grass by Infinity! He's almost a teenager!
"Who are you?" Asks Excitement curiously, being given the go-ahead by Pride to approach him.
"I'm Thunder," he says. "I'm looking to join a tribe."
"Perfect! We're needing new members." She takes Thunder to Ambition and presents him. "I've decided this one would be worth taking in.Thoughts?"
"We do need more members. He can stay."
The next day he is taken to the Stones of Temptation. Three stones light up- Envy, Lust, and Greed.
"What will it be?"
"Greed," Thunder says. He takes his residence up with Infinity.
1542744878_ScreenShot2019-03-10at11_23_59AM.png.bd4306e11194216940fed14e8f569e11.png
However, later that day, the fears of Ambition are realized. A bearyena attacks! She orders Atmos and Nemo after it, or to at least distract it. They manage to do so until it dies.
It is now time for Paragon to be taken to the Stones Of Temptation. Three stones light up- Gluttony, Pride, and Sloth.
"We need a new leader of Sloth," says Ambition. "I suggest you choose that one." Therefore, he does.
503455049_ScreenShot2019-03-10at11_04_00AM.png.e8f52bf8d33691b45246260bfd829a5c.png
After he leaves the nest, Roses excitedly announces she is pregnant, with the father of the kit being Inferno.
One day while clearing grass, Thunder finds a young kit.She looks as if she's been through some wear and tear, and he brings her to Liza, who agrees to take the kit in. She names her Grace.
"It was good of you to bring her to me," said Liza. 
"The more members we get, the better," affirms Thunder.
Unfortunately, Roses loses the kit that she was to have and is rather upset about it. She is cheered up by the arrival of a new kit into the clan, and treats her as if she were her own. Grace isn't the most conventionally beautiful nicheling, but everyone in the tribe thinks she's as pretty as can be and envies her lovely horns.
Inferno offers Cherry the idea of having another kit, but Cherry knows that age is probably why Roses lost her kit. Since she is the same age as Roses, she declines.
Grace grows into a teenager and is taken to the Stones Of Temptation. Two stones light up- One for Greed, and one for Gluttony.
"Who do you choose?" Asks Excitement. Grace thinks of the kindly Greedling that brought her into the tribe in the first place.
"Greed," answers Grace. It is made so.
853095421_ScreenShot2019-03-10at11_24_52AM.png.126652f9afe3895905065d2f916480dd.png

• Like 2

Thunder grows into a full-on member of Greed. He mates with Liza. Some time later Liza gives birth to Cannon, a male.
A bearyena comes to the clan, once again reminding them of their need for more Wrathlings. Ambition once again orders Nemo and Atmos after it, while Paragon stands by. The bearyena kills Atmos and then attacks Grace, injuring her. Nemo manages to take it down.
Some time after, all the remaining original members of the tribe die of old age; Ambition, Infinity, Cherry, and Roses. Remaining tribe members are left to pick up the pieces. But as if there were a miracle, Grace spots a kit while clearing out grass. It reminds her of herself, and she takes it to Liza, who says she can raise him alongside Cannon. She names him Pursuit.
Grace grows into a full member of Greed.
Cannon grows into a teenager and is taken to the Stones of Temptation. Three stones light up- Sloth, Lust, and Wrath.
"We need someone in Wrath," says Excitement. "You will be assigned there.
Cannon joins Wrath, becoming the first Wrathling since Collarbone died. 
"Aren't you scared?" asks Pursuit, impressed with Cannon's new outlook.
"I don't have the privelege."
534554952_ScreenShot2019-03-10at11_59_59AM.png.efd8430f9da1b2e83c7952d73c000d2b.png
Nemo finds a she-kit on tribe borders one day and brings her to Liza, who names her Purpose. Admittedly, Liza is exhausted raising so many kits, but she refuses to turn anyone away.
Pursuit grows into a teen and is taken to the Stones of Temptation. Strangely, four stones light up- Wrath, Envy, Greed, and Pride. Personally, he likes Excitement and wants to join Pride to be with her, but she encourages him to join Wrath to ensure protection of the tribe.
"I guess you're not afraid now?" Asks Cannon.
"I guess not," says Pursuit with a laugh.
2024145556_ScreenShot2019-03-10at12_14_27PM.png.8202cd932c918fbedc6a5bf3eb75030a.png
Liza dies of old age, and the tribe is a bit freaked out about it since they don't have someone to care for their kits now. Purpose comes of age, though, so they take her to the Stones of Temptation. The tribe is dismayed as only one stone lights up- Greed, which is essentially useless since Lust needs filled and they already have two  Greedlings. Grace, on the other hand, is delighted, since she and Purpose have a lot in common.
40453516_ScreenShot2019-03-10at12_20_37PM.png.08652630e4b00d2c8a8384c03f9a3cb9.png
Pursuit  and Cannon become full Wrath members, making them a force to be reckoned with for the tribe. Just in time for their skills to be tested, a Bearyena shows up. The two flawlessly take down the beast. Excitement feels herself smiling, knowing Collarbone- and Ambition, for that matter- are proud somewhere.
Purpose runs over to Excitement. "Excitement! I'm going to have a kit!"
"Huh? Really?" Excitement feels a glimmer of hope. The tribe has really been short on members..."
"Yes! Thunder and I are having a kit!'
Grace comes up behind Purpose, a huge smile on her face. "Did she tell you the news?"
"Did she ever!" Says Excitement. "Somewhere, Ambition is happy..."
As if that wasn't enough, a teenager enters the tribe.
"My name is Redemption," she says to Excitement. "Are you looking for any new members?"
"Of course we are! Follow me." She takes Redemption to the Stones of Temptation, and every faction holds their breath. She is destined for wrath. Some clan members have disappointment, but Cannon approaches Excitement with confidence.
1696520969_ScreenShot2019-03-10at12_51_30PM.png.a9fe2813f51012865797e9de7dc18476.png
"This is good news, Excitement."
"How so?" She flicks her tail curiously.
"She seems to take... Quite the liking to Pursuit." He smiles mischievously. "If everything goes well, I wonder if she would be willing to have kits for the tribe."
"I'm sure she will, Cannon." Maybe the tribe is making a comeback, after all.
"She's even stronger than I am," he comments, now walking alongside Excitement as they talk. "I'm sure the child of she and Pursuit would be one of the strongest we've ever seen!"
Nemo dies of old age, but frankly, not many notice due to all the good news coming in.

• Like 1

The tribe is joined by a teenager named Trinity. She is taken to the Stones of Temptation and two stones light up- Envy and Lust. The factions cheer- two spots that need filled! She chooses Lust.
"That's perfect!" Says Purpose, whose kit is coming soon.
2027470975_ScreenShot2019-03-10at12_55_23PM.png.28b9295af4e41bfad452b5cca6019823.png
The tribe is also joined by another teenager named Rainbow. At the Stones Of Temptation, she is taken into Wrath. Excitement watches from afar as Cannon gets attached to the new female. She feels a twinge of nostalgia as she realizes she has affections for Cannon, similar to how Ambition was in love with Collarbone.
649605874_ScreenShot2019-03-10at1_04_46PM.png.9646fc7bcf933da52369680282ff5376.png
Purpose's kit finally comes- he is a boy, and she names him Musk. Musk is put under Trinity's care.
"Are you nervous?" Asks Purpose.
"Why would I be nervous?" She asks, flicking her tail curiously.
"It's your first kit to take care of! You're only a teen yourself." Purpose giggles.
"Well, a bit, I guess."
"Don't be. We've been looking for someone like you for a long time."

• Like 1

The tribe ends up a bit short on food. Most everyone is fine, but Paragon starves and dies.
Trinity grows into a full adult, making her the official leader of Lust; Rainbow and Redemption become full members of Wrath.
Inferno dies, and the tribe scrambles for food. Their only possible help is Musk, who has just come of age. They take him to the Stones of Temptation. Miraculously, all seven stones light up!
"You will be in Gluttony," orders Excitement. "I am sorry if you wanted something else, but otherwise we will starve. We're counting on you."
Those of Wrath help pitch in. Even Excitement gathers some food for the sake of the tribe.
It's hard, and some lose their lives- Thunder and Grace die. But slowly, the supply starts to get more stable, and a talk about having more kits seems to be possible once again. 
But look! A bearyena comes into the tribe's territory! This is what the Wrath faction has been waiting for. Cannon, Pursuit and Rainbow fly at the creature. They take down the bearyena, but it kills Pursuit and mortally wounds Cannon. He mates with Rainbow before his death to ensure continuation of the tribe.
A young teenager joins the tribe! Her name is Stalker.
"Intimidating name," says Rainbow jokingly, trying to find something to distract herself from the death of Pursuit.
"I promise I'm not too spooky. Just good at hunting."
"Well, let's hope you're put into Gluttony, then," says Redemption.
And indeed, she does- one stone lights up, and that stone is for Gluttony. 
Turns out Stalker's name is accurate- she s a spectacular hunter, bringing back food-a-plenty for the tribe.
1663405282_ScreenShot2019-03-10at4_20_15PM.png.91ef19e27e755205e1f72566bb263e32.png
Another bearyena comes after the clan. Filled with rage, Rainbow and Redemption go after it. It kills Purpose, but harms no one else before dying itself.
Excitement finds and takes in a male teenager. He looks able-bodied, and says his name is Lightning. At the Stones of Temptation, one stone lights up- that of Wrath. There is a dissatisfied groan between clan members at yet another wrath memeber, but they don't let him know that.
1100459807_ScreenShot2019-03-10at4_26_13PM.png.070ef81165c916f63ce93886c420abb9.png
The tribe finds and takes in another teenager named Persuasion. At the Stones Of Temptation, two stones light up- one for Sloth, and one for Greed.
"I choose Greed," says the she-nicheling.
1637270930_ScreenShot2019-03-10at4_30_30PM.png.a312d9fa458344b4a6c30187d8981f85.png
Finally, Rainbow's kit is born- she is a girl.
"What'll you call her?" Asks Trinity.
"Bandit," says Rainbow with a grin. "She's going to be strong." As Trinity carries her to the Lust den, Rainbow says under her breath, "Just like her father was.."
The next day, Redemption finds a kit while patrolling borders. He is a newborn! Confused, she carries him back to Trinity.
"It is a sign," says the Lustling. "He is meant to be raised here." She takes the kit from Redemption and lays it next to Bandit. "I will raise him alongside Bandit. We will call him Treachery."
"Treachery?" asks Redemption, tilting her head to one side.
"It matches the name Bandit, I think."
Treachery grows into a teen sooner than Bandit. At the Pool of Temptations, one stone lights up- that of pride.
"Inconvenient they name a leader Treachery," says Rainbow to Redemption. Excitement is very enthused to have another member of Pride- she hasn't had one since her mentor, Ambition, died so long ago. 
"Welcome to Pride!" Excitement says to the teen. He's caught off-guard by such a greeting.
"O-oh... thanks, I guess." 
972728451_ScreenShot2019-03-10at4_46_29PM.png.f3705cda530a81dd9126c265b0515bba.png

• Like 2

Treachery slowly opens up to Excitement, and they grow a bond. She sees more and more of Ambition in herself as she speaks to him.
Bandit comes of age soon after. Treachery, who had watched her all this time, sits anxiously with Excitement. Two stones light up- one for Envy, and one for Gluttony.
"You will be assigned to Envy," says Excitement. "We need members for that faction."
"Envy? I haven't met anyone who's from Envy," he says.
"Envy hasn't had members for a very long time," answers Excitement. "They mostly do whatever their own heart desires. However, they don't speak to other members outside of their own faction, unlike everyone else."
"...Interesting."
Stalker soon announces that she is going to have a kit, and the father is her factionmate, Musk. The clan rejoices.
1175520695_ScreenShot2019-03-10at4_56_16PM.png.99b68740a7b26d554b3e6c135d62bfba.png
Lightning becomes an adult, and Redemption mates with him.
Eventually, Stalker gives birth to her kit- a beautiful daughter.
"What beautiful horns!" Compliments Trinity. "What'll you name her?"
"Probably Obsidian. For those horns," says Stalker.
Lightning also brings in an orphaned male kit from his patrol. He gives him to Trinity.
"I'll call him..... Vengeance."
"You got some unresolved anger, huh, Lustling?"
Trinity dies, so stalker is a stand in caretaker for her daughter and for Vengeance.
Unfortunately, Excitement also dies. At least we have Treachery to take over. That being said... He's terrified! He has no idea what he's doing. Heck, he's not even tribe-born! 
Redemption has her kit- she names her Moonwalker.
Vengeance comes of age. Four stones light up- Sloth, Envy, Greed, and Wrath.
"Go into Sloth," says Treachery. "We need members for that faction."
1604842106_ScreenShot2019-03-10at5_25_05PM.png.1666fef457dd002ccdabd61c7872159a.png
Musk mates with Rainbow.
Treachery grows into a full adult, making him the absolute leader of the tribe.
Obsidian grows into an adult and is taken to the Stones of Temptation. One stone lights up-- that of Greed. She becomes a member of the Greed faction and takes her place beside Persuasion exploring.
2038116733_ScreenShot2019-03-10at5_30_40PM.png.d4c5e2ff0840f62d5b422410f41b2014.png
Moonwalker is of age now, and they take her to the Stones Of Temptation. 3 stones light up-- Gluttony, Lust, and Envy. Moonwalker is assigned to Lust.
1823593129_ScreenShot2019-03-10at5_40_09PM.png.31bb815bb31089a88a00f0d8b607bebf.png

• Like 2

btw, I've been wondering if I'm missing an update. The most recent one I have is Whale Island. If I'm missing one, can you possibly tell me how to update it. I probably sound so stupid right now lol

You go to your library, right click on niche, click properties, then click on betas!!
And here's the Factions until i update the story tonight:

PRIDE:
Treachery

WRATH:
Redemption
Rainbow
Lightning

GREED:
Persuasion
Obsidian

GLUTTONY:
Stalker
Musk

LUST:
Moonwalker

ENVY:
Bandit

SLOTH:
Vengeance

15 hours ago, medicine cat said:

West," says Roses, gesturing to Excitement. "It looks like a safer place to raise young."
"Gluttony?"
"West!" Says Cherry. "We thought it looked more plentiful."
"Alright. Greed?"
"West. It looks like there's a lot to offer."
"Okay. Wrath?"
"I don't care," says Collarbone. "I'll defend you against a million."
Ambition smiles at him before forming a serious look on her face. "May the seven factions fall silent as I come to a decision." It isn't long before she says, "May the tribe make preparations to move East."

I love how everyone says they want to move west but Ambition says “east”

Rainbow gives birth to a daughter named Wilderness.
One day, Treachery approaches Lightning. "You know, Musk..."
"Yes, sir?"
"Don't you ever wonder what's beyond the horizon?" He looks at the Glutton, Musk's eyes unmoving as ever.
"No, not really. I just worry about our next meal. Do you?"
"I don't know. Excitement told me stories of when they first moved to the island we are on now. I was thinking, why can't we be like that? Be like that and move on to somewhere greater for all we know?"
"Because that's your job to think about, Treachery," says Musk with a grin. "And I think you're doing that job well."
Some time later, Musk presents Treachery with a she-nicheling that he found while foraging.
"What is your name?" asks Treachery.
"Ocelot," she says.
"Well, Ocelot, we have a place for you here, if you want it." Strangely, when she is taken to the Stones Of Temptation, five stones light up- Envy, Sloth, Lust, Greed, and Wrath.
"You have five possible decisions before you," says Treachery. "Choose wisely." She looks around.
"Greed."
'Perfect," says Persuasion. "The more the merrier."
1980326955_ScreenShot2019-03-11at5_48_19PM.png.25c2f64cb8eeff543dcd33547ee1eea1.png
"Alright, everyone," announces Treachery one day. "I have decided that it is time for us to move islands." The tribe members, who are not used to such a change, anxiously murmur amongst themselves. However, Treachery continues. "There is one path north, one west, and one east. I will let you speak quietly amongst your factions to help you cast your vote. Sloth, start us off."
Vengeance shrugs. "I don't care."
"As expected. Envy?" He searches the crowd to find Bandit, smiling when he sees her- the one he grew up with. She hasn't spoken to him much since joining Envy, so he is glad to hear from her again. He is disappointed to be informed that she doesn't care where the tribe goes, either. "Okay, then. Lust?"
Moonwalker pulls Wilderness closer to her protectively. "West. It looks safest to travel."
"Thank you for answering. Gluttony?"
Stalker pipes up, "I agree with Moonwalker. It looks plentiful."
"Greed?"
"West."
Treachery begins to worry if the tribe is just following each other's lead, but he guesses it's better than having to mediate them through an argument. "Alright. Wrath?"
"We say East," says Redemption with a mischievous flick of her tail.
Personally, Treachery would have preferred to go North, but nobody else would, so there was no point. "Alright. We will go West."
Musk states that he will not be coming, for he is too old.
On the way, Wilderness comes of age. Similarly to Ocelot, five stones light up- Greed, Envy, Pride, Sloth, and Wrath. She chooses Envy.
2130035598_ScreenShot2019-03-11at6_10_46PM.png.49040155583f02bca973f1be1974d27f.png
Obsidian grows into a full member of Greed.
Ocelot is left behind on the island due to an injury, and Stalker dies.
The tribe arrives on their new island tired but safe.
1824893506_ScreenShot2019-03-11at6_20_31PM.png.5297ea3f02a7d2ab74b317c216e605f0.png
[CURRENT MEMBERS]
Pride : Treachery
Wrath : Redemption, Rainbow, Thunder
Greed : Persuasion, Obsidian
--------
Lust : Moonwalker (Now grown!)
Envy : Wilderness, Bandit
Sloth : Vengeance

• Like 1

Treachery and Moonwalker announce they will be having a kit.
Bandit dies suddenly of illness, and Treachery is heartbroken. Redemption dies as well.
Moonwalker gives birth to a son who she names Rain.
The tribe takes in a she-nicheling teenager.
"And what is your name?"
"Forest."
She is taken to the Stones Of Temptation. Three stones light up- Sloth, Pride, and Gluttony. She is assigned to Gluttony.
861559151_ScreenShot2019-03-11at6_41_20PM.png.74178315a122e04475adfc452aff207f.png
A bearyena comes at the clan, and Rainbow and Lightning take action. The beast kills Lightning, but Rainbow takes it down.
Rain grows into a teenager, and it is time for his Coming Of Age Ceremony.
"Funny. It's raining today," says Treachery to his son on their way to the stones. "Fitting, isn't it?"
"I guess, but rain's sort of a common thing."
"We named you Rain because it was raining hard the day you were born, you know." Treachery looks at the teenager. "Watch it, now. Rain just might be in more important events of your life."
"I guess."
"You're the first Inferno to be born from a leader of the tribe, you know. We've never had a male member of Lust, and I was the first male member of Pride."
"For all we know, I'll be the next member of Lust, Dad." The two of them share a laugh. 
At the stones, two light up- Wrath and Lust. Treachery is shocked- his son's joke turns out to be accurate.
"Maybe I should join Wrath, though," says Rain. Rainbow is old, after all- the tribe will need a new defender. He loves his mother, but she is managing Lust just fine. And he's not strong, but he is willing to give up everything for the tribe. He takes a deep breath. "Wrath. I choose Wrath."
2081759024_ScreenShot2019-03-11at6_56_19PM.png.acf6b2176fb2b9fed9bb735c04a65798.png
Rainbow dies, and though she taught him some valuable information, Rain is terrified of not being strong enough to protect the tribe. The Wrathling tries to brainstorm ways to ensure the tribe's protection, from searching for wanderers to offering nesting material to peaceful bears.
Forest, now a Gluttony member, is foraging one day when she comes across a handsome teen named Bloodthirsty due to his body spikes and fangs. Intimidated but interested, she invites him into the clan to meet Treachery. Treachery is rather impressed with him, and they take him to the Stones Of Temptation. Three stones light up- Greed, Sloth, and Lust. He is put into Sloth by Treachery, which he dislikes.
Wilderness dies.
Rain is patrolling one day when he hears a low growl and feels a pit of dread in his stomach. It is his first true test of skill, and he is terrified. He orders Bloodthirsty to stand before the bearyena and act as distraction. Meanwhile, he sniffs the air- With him is another bearyena, but young! He has to get it to work with him. but first, he needs the older one out of the way. Fearlessly, he bounds at the bearyena. It claws at his legs, and Moonwalker helps lick his wounds when she can. With the direction of Rain, Bloodthirsty is successful bait- it costs Bloodthirsty his life, but saves the life of the tribe- and of Rain. Rain comes out scarred but victorious, and his father befriends the bearyena. Rain is hailed as a hero to the tribe.
"You will be told of for ages, my son," says Treachery.
Obsidian asks the permission of Treachery to mate with the tamed bearyena, to which he says yes. Shortly after Obsidian announces her pregnancy, Moonwalker finds and takes in an orphaned kit, naming her Jungle.
Forest also asks to have a kit with the bearyena, and is permitted to.
Unfortunately and inconveniently, Moonwalker dies of old age.This leaves Rain heartbroken, for she always believed in his fighting abilities most before the tribe was even attacked in the first place. Treachery is even more affected. In a state of emotional distress, he orders that the tribe move islands again. Forest votes to go east, Obsidian wants to go north and Rain, still depressed, seems apathetic. Frustrated, Treachery commands everyone to go West again.
On the way, Jungle matures. In her case, one stone lights up- for Sloth.
944904808_ScreenShot2019-03-11at7_32_41PM.png.f229371c1560a801860fd32715b51f41.png
FInally, the tribe arrives on their new island. The kits are ready to be born- what will they look like?
1709353890_ScreenShot2019-03-11at7_34_33PM.png.5c38d098edc97f0b140fc90705691303.png
[CURRENT MEMBERS]
PRIDE : Treachery 
WRATH : Rain
GREED : Obsidian
GLUTTONY : Forest
----
----
SLOTH : Jungle

• Like 1

Two males are born to the tribe. Since there is no current Lust member, the mothers raise the babies themselves.
"What're you naming him?" Questions Forest.
"I'm calling him Elephant," replies Obsidian. "He has very unique ears, and I love his gray fur. How about you?"
"I'm naming mine Voiceless... He hasn't made a sound. It's a bit worrying, actually."
So the boys grow up alongside one another as their mothers work. Most times they stick with Obsidian, since she keeps a slow pace to accommodate them. Meanwhile, most times Forest is too busy collecting food to look back and check on them.
While looking for food one day, Forest finds a teenager named Garden. Treachery invites her into the tribe. At the Stones of Temptation, the Wrath stone lights up. Rain finds himself interested in her, but she snaps with a "Don't even think about it."
1106707819_ScreenShot2019-03-11at8_17_08PM.png.96f3d26892abd86f1a49cd3c25879e2f.png
Finally, Elephant and Voiceless come of age. Elephant goes first.
Two stones light up-- Sloth and Lust. Elephant chooses Lust, making him the first male member of the faction.
Voiceless is next, and he gets Lust, too. 
"What an interesting development," Treachery says to Rain.
1558711102_ScreenShot2019-03-11at8_23_01PM.png.59c3db3c32b4bcf2949d59a3c41b0296.png
Obsidian dies of old age.
The tribe finds another teenaged female. Her name is Paradise. Upon her examination of the Stones, four light up- Lust, Gluttony, Envy, or Greed.
"We need members in Envy and Greed," says Treachery. Paradise selects Greed.
Treachery dies of old age. Panicked, the tribe scrambles for a leader.
"Why doesn't Rain do it?" suggests Forest casually. "He saved us when he was a teenager, for Pete's sake! I'm sure he could lead us well, too."
The tribe (except for Rain and Garden) seem approving of this, and Rain is promoted to leader of Pride while Garden takes over Wrath.
1594717697_ScreenShot2019-03-11at8_48_17PM.png.aeed0a6b56f4d7fd1936560aab5451b7.png

• Like 1