Stray Fawn Community

horn size genes

kakapo123

This would add a new gene slot with two or three genes. The first gene would be small horns, which would leave the horns/antlers the way they are now. The second gene would be big horns, which would change the appearance and stats of the horns/antlers. The stats would be +1 attractiveness (we need more genes which add attractiveness), +1 strength and -1 stealth (this would be for all horns/antlers except the ossicones, theyd still be too small to have much of an affect on stealth probably). The horns/antlers would be made bigger, and the ossicones (if they're added) could get a third ossicone as well. A gene for deformed horns could also be added, which could either affect the appearance only or could take away the strength given by the actual horn gene

TThe pictures below are for, from top to bottom, the regular antlers, reindeer antlers, savannah horns, buffalo horns, polycerate horns and ossicones. The antlers and the savannah horns are both already in game or will be added in the next update, the rest are all suggestions I have made

2016-tsc-fall-out-here-making-the-big-bucks-antlers.jpg

caribounps1.jpg

Tragelaphus_strepsiceros_♂_(head).jpg

Huge-Cape-Buffalo-Boss.jpg

5e098eb64aaf6129ab83c49ab8a9fb0a.jpg

Giraffe+ossicone+horns+2.jpg

Related suggestions: 

Edited by BirdsAreCool
added -1 stealth
  • Like 3

13 replies to this post

I feel like babies should have no horns or very small horns at first as well as teens that grow as they grow,it is a little startling to have a baby pop into a nest and have full grown mega horns 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

maybe the larger horn sizes would remove some movement?

I did actually think about it taking away -1 stealth, I completely forgot about it when typing the post tho. I'll add it in 

• Like 1

Sweet. This would work very well with the horn growth suggestion as well (to lazy to look for the link but it basically has baby Nichelings grow their horns over time instead of instantly)

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Flower said:

I feel like babies should have no horns or very small horns at first as well as teens that grow as they grow,it is a little startling to have a baby pop into a nest and have full grown mega horns 

good thing this has 142 votes:

On 3/10/2019 at 9:14 AM, BirdsAreCool said:

I did actually think about it taking away -1 stealth, I completely forgot about it when typing the post tho. I'll add it in 

Horns don't have to be very visible- antlers certainly look like twigs. When you see the animal they're very noticeable, but when the animal's camouflaged in a forest setting it's not so visible.

I also think that a lot of the horns now would fit best for medium length. I would like to see bigger and smaller ram horn options most of all.