Stray Fawn Community

Suggestions. Ideas!

LinaTiel

Things that I would loooooove in Niche!  ;D

--------------------------------------------------------------

1- Seasons! I loved the autumn aspect of the Home Island, and the winter aspect of the mountains, but can we have these aspects in many other islands? Here are some things and features we will have during the seasons.

Winter: It will be cold and nichlings will lack food to find and animals to hunt. So, just like squirrels, Nichlings have to burrow food down, (It will not affect food count) unless after we dig it, and we have to have the diggers paw if we want to dig or burrow. And maybe....hibernation? I WOULD love it!

Fall: Falling leaves will fall everywhere, and many acorns and berries will fall down, but you have to catch them before they fall down! I would love to have the dead bushes aspect in the Savanna to be implemented in the Autumn feature. No birds will be there because of migration, and many other animals will migrate.

Summer: Lots of green trees and green grass, There will be tons of vegetation around them, and it would be cool! I don't really have any more ideas!

Spring: The trees will start to regrow their leaves, and there will be tons of things to hunt down because of breeding! There will also be wanderers! And rogue males!  :P

2. More pairs of wings!

After the wings get released, release more types of wings! These are a few examples.

Bat wings: These wings will help with speed and they will make the predators scared.

Butterfly wings: These wings might be slow and weak, but they are certainly good at attracting wild wanderers!+They can be destroyed easily by danger!

Big wings: Fast, and cool, the big wings have a ton of features, such as scaring predators away, and making creatures look cool overall!

Now these are some snouts  ;)

Parrot Beak: This beak can help with cracking, just like cracker jaw, but can even crack the falling coconuts in the whale island?

Reptile Snout?: This snout can scare away predators, and make them look unattracting to rogue males if they are female.  :D

Now these are some genes that will be at the top of the snout.

Parrot Crest: Makes the nichling look attracting, and just for looks. It can open and close like a normal cockatoo. It will open if there is danger nearby, and if another nichling had passed away or whatever.

Rhino Horn: +1 strength. It makes the birds not want to catch them if they're babies. +Scare away predators?

Anteannas: +1 In smell and hearing.

Spiky Mane: Just for males: +1 in strength and maybe in defense, and distasteful apperance?  ::)

Legs and Paws:

--------------------------------

Bird feet: +2 strength but makes the nicheling slower.

Horse feet: +2 strength and makes the nichling faster and stealthier.

Reptile feet: +1 swimming but makes the nichling slower, and just for looks.

Kangaroo feet: +2 stealth, and +2 speed. Just for looks.

Now the paws:

I would like the same as the top.  ;D

-----------------------------------------------------

Tails:

----------

Horse tail: Just for looks 1+cold resistance.

Bird tail: Looks. +1 cold resistance.

Reptile tail: Just for looks.

Frog tail: Just for looks. -1 cold resistance.

Elephant tail: looks+ -1 cold resistance.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ears!

---------

I dunno.

--------------

Extra gene features:

Kangaroo pouch: So you can protect the babies easier.

I want different eye gradient like colors.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it!  :);):D  ;D

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
On 2/8/2018 at 6:45 AM, LinaTiel said:

Bat wings: These wings will help with speed and they will make the predators scared.

Will be added in the next update.

Parrot Beak: This beak can help with cracking, just like cracker jaw, but can even crack the falling coconuts in the whale island?

Cracker jaw can break coconuts, whale island doesn't have coconuts...

Anteannas: +1 In smell and hearing.

This gene already exists, but with a different purpose.

Other than that, your ideas have nice potential and I suggest you post these as separate threads in the feature requests section.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Other than that, your ideas have nice potential and I suggest you post these as separate threads in the future requests section.

Good idea. Perhaps I should move this to that section? Err... Wait. This was posted back in February. But I still can if you guys want.

There has been a lot of people commenting in older posts and it confuses me.

26 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Good idea. Perhaps I should move this to that section? Err... Wait. This was posted back in February. But I still can if you guys want.

There has been a lot of people commenting in older posts and it confuses me.

Nah, I think you should leave it here due to the formatting of it.