Stray Fawn Community

Food Source - Squieel

Trinket

I saw there was a 6 in fishing, but no fish that requires a six in fishing. So this sea critter needs to be caught by someone with 6 in fishing.

What is a Squieel? It's a squid/eel like sea animal. Anyone who does not have a six in fishing and attempts to catch a Squieel will get a 'shock' each time they make an attempt. That will shorten their lifespan, so its best to leave the fishers with six in fishing to the task of catching these scrumptious morsels. Each one is worth 6 food. Due to how much food they're worth I imagine they must be slippery quick.

The Squieel might also consume other fish it comes into contact with... either eat them in the next day if they're nearby, or just eat any that end up by them with every turn a nichling makes.

(A better name for the Squieel escapes me)

• Like 1

12 replies to this post

8 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

The clown koi is a fish that you fish with 6 fishing.

You only need a 4 in fishing to get that. Or is it a 3. The Razorina is 4. The normal fish are 1. There is none that require a six unless that has changed?

2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

The clown koi requires 6 fishing.

I had a group go to the oasis just to make sure. 4 fishing was able to get collect clown koi although they are very annoying to catch because they move so far so quick. So there's nothing for a 6 in fishing to do other than scoop up an entire swarm of fish in one go if there's even that many fish in a swarm.

5 minutes ago, Trinket said:

I had a group go to the oasis just to make sure. 4 fishing was able to get collect clown koi although they are very annoying to catch because they move so far so quick. So there's nothing for a 6 in fishing to do other than scoop up an entire swarm of fish in one go if there's even that many fish in a swarm.

Razoranha?

2 minutes ago, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

Razoranha?

They also can be caught with a 4 in fishing skill. Of course the fishing tail helps in the case of someone wanting a nichling to have a nimble finger, a claw, and fishing tail so they can catch those but also collect shells and coconuts without having to use cracker jaw or hammer tail.