Stray Fawn Community

Monkey tail

Baarko

I find that when trying to create a flying creature, you need to have 2 wings for flying (obviously) but that gives you no way to collect berries. Yes the bird beak gives 1 collecting, but frankly it's not that great and while going to sleepy reeds with a bat creature can give a surplus of food from the fly swarms when combined with the stinky tail, that and termites appear to be the only efficient way of gathering food as a flying creature.

That's why I'm suggesting a new tail gene: The monkey tail.

Stats:

Collecting 2

It'd be unlocked by doing something in the jungle, maybe killing an ape or all 3 apes, something difficult as 2 collecting on a non hand slot is very powerful.

• Like 3

8 replies to this post

1 hour ago, AMEcco said:

I like the idea but killing an ape to unlock the gene is a bit too much.

Would attacking an ape a certain amount of times be better? I haven't really played in any rainforest islands so I don't really know what they're like

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

they have defense, it's hard to hurt them and not to implode from 3 turns of hurt without using armored body to help you

I take it you're replying to me. I was confused for a minute lol. Anyhoo, if that's the case then maybe just attacking wouldn't be much better xD

having collecting while still being able to have a creature with 10+ strength seems very powerful to me so that's why i put it as kill an ape, however doing maybe 50-100 attacks on an ape would also be a pretty good way to unlock it aswell