Stray Fawn Community

Bad Boy Playthrough! (Youtube )

Kattails

I figured that this might be a more appropriate place to spam my playthrough of the challenge I created (link below of course). And I just prerecorded like 9 episodes because I'm sick and have no time during the week between school......

Also this post is of ep 3 because of laziness, but the other post with the rules has ep 1 and 2 linked. >.<;

>__> And ep 4 (W)hopping off of whale island, more nichelings die, and rogues abound. Will the Sleepy Reeds provide succor to our small tribe? Or will it spell our doom?

I am so slow at editing. Also no good at it because I'm computer illiterate... 

• Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 5:11 PM, RandomWanderer said:

If you breed with a male before setting up his menu, the child won't mutate anything. Females can be set up any time.

Well I feel dumb... Cuz all of my let's plays and personal games are like this.... ☠️RIP me

On 3/15/2019 at 3:46 AM, Kattails said:

Well I feel dumb... Cuz all of my let's plays and personal games are like this.... ☠️RIP me

Don't. I really just noticed because in an old version, if you changed the male's genes with console only after mating, the original ones would still be passed on. Then some experiments followed. Not sure if that holds true anymore, will run some tests today.

Edit: nothing changed. Same results.

• Like 1

We encounter the deity of beauty in this episode, and boy does he make an entrance! Will the many eyes of his unfurled peacock tail be enough to protect the his followers from rogue males or is that fleeting beauty not enough for the real dangers of the world? 

• 2 weeks later...