Stray Fawn Community

Niche is in the Humble Strategy Bundle (get Niche for $1!)

Philo

@heyitsgeorgie Yeah, we have been thinking about it for quite some time and spoke to other developers who did it before.
None of the other devs saw a negative impact on their sales from doing it and we will hopefully get in some money thanks to the bundle ^^
It lasts for two weeks.

• Like 2

On 3/12/2019 at 12:41 PM, Skysplash8 said:

Awesome! I just listened to the samples of the Soundtrack and now I'm like why do I play this game without music again?? also why do I only recognize one piece

Jokes on you, my desktop’s audio was blasted out a long time ago!

...But on the subject of the $1 game. I’d love to get some of my friends into the game, but who knows if they’d actually want it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

I was after Civ VI in the bundle and wound up with this one too. Gave it a look after I saw it mentioned Creatures in the description and it's really cute. I admit I wasn't expecting much from what looked like a kids' game but there's more depth than I expected and I think you guys have the balance between challenge and casual play just right. Glad to see it looks to still be in pretty active development too, I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Thanks and great job. :)

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Mizal said:

I was after Civ VI in the bundle and wound up with this one too. Gave it a look after I saw it mentioned Creatures in the description and it's really cute. I admit I wasn't expecting much from what looked like a kids' game but there's more depth than I expected and I think you guys have the balance between challenge and casual play just right. Glad to see it looks to still be in pretty active development too, I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Thanks and great job. :)

Welcome to the forums! Glad you like the game :) (I mean, i didn't make it, buut...)

I have now gifted the game to some friends. They resisted at first because of the Warrior Cats association but I left them no choice in the matter. I'm happy to report that at least in the case of one of them (the furry) it's been a smashing success and he has now played more than I have.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 3:05 PM, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh wow the you just pulled a hollow knight and made an amazing game too cheap

but it only lasts like however long it lasts

like holy crap 1 dollar

in england that's probably money I could find on the floor somewhere on the pavement or under my sofa, like 80p

Wait, are you from England too?