I want to make the nicheling:

-cool looking

-not op

-neat backstory

-that's pretty much it

so we start with the question:

backstory because that makes the rest easier

so uhh

I think it might be cool to make a rogue child, which easily makes her not op or anything but it would also automatically mean no pattern since all rogues have double no pattern I think

I could also make a bearynea hybrid, I haven't had many hybrids in my games lately

so I think ill go with hybrid, if you want to see a rogue child I might do one

so I started thinking that I wanted a hybrid that was meant to be a warrior but hated killing things, so I wanted to 100% use the beak because it dominates bearynea snout and adds collecting instead of strength.

then I added the bearynea genes, and when thinking of patterns I decided to use a red brown fur and red pattern, I saw it on someones savefile I downloaded and it looked cool.

by then I had the realisation I had made a mekoko clone, so I guess some neat backstory could be that shes actually mekoko, who reincarnated herself to try and redeem her actions as a goddess?

then I realised that I had made an op nicheling, so I decided she would be infertile, which could be mekoko still showing her selfishness and not wanting to pass on her goddess strength to any children.

paw wise, she had to have a bearynea claw, but I decided on an added velvet paw. it would show her gentleness, and also reflect mekoko as she had a running leg with her bearynea claw, and this would be a new version to suit her new reincarnation's kindness.

there were no horns because shes a hybrid, and no recessive horns either because this creature already had some good genes

the tail was normal tail also because hybrid, and I gave her recessive swimming tail because yes

I was thinking of giving her medium body, but then I decided to give her webbed hind legs so adding speed seemed to be necessary. also, I wanted to give her as little strength as possible.

for the actual pattern, I found a nice one whilst randomising and I kept it

I chose some nice matching gem colours, and for the name I didn't do a warrior name; I wanted to edit mekokos name, but also my game glitched and all my syllables and colours are gone and I cant be bothered to add them again. I added a new update syllable to mekoko, and menoko it was! I really like her, and maybe I could make her siblings/ parents next!

20190312194214_1.thumb.jpg.e4271a99effc40727d52488558b4662b.jpg20190312194216_1.thumb.jpg.1c1e738ed3130f57b4c6a1ea5a58ffe7.jpg20190312194218_1.thumb.jpg.cd21ee4ad573743e030c965c57318b85.jpg20190312194220_1.thumb.jpg.b3cc456f8c21274096c0a8e21f8eb22e.jpg

• Like 3