Stray Fawn Community

A new digging or climbing update idea

Crimson

I have an idea after this new update I was thinking about a digging or climbing update. The idea was to for the digging update was to make blind eyes actually have a use besides just disabling your niche it might be a good thing. My idea is that your niche could dig under the surface like the stagmoles (I think that what their called). Where they could dig and be like little moles. That's where the blind eyes gene comes in because if a niche goes under into the tunnels dug by a digging niche they will become blind because their so used to sun and light. That's why the digging niche would have long whiskers on there face and a long to tail to feel around and dig. In the tunnels a roof can cave in burying a nicheling needing an another nicheling to come help or the nicheling can pass away form lack of oxygen. Maybe come across a bunny because of those little bunny burrows.

The climbing update idea

The idea is that like jungle trees but more branches higher up and little tuck aways because of the prey stealing birds. I'm thinking that the idea for the nicheling are gliding squirrels and so they can glide form branch to branch or claws to climb up and down the tree. maybe have it's own island and for food maybe like outgrowing berry bushes. and new predator like a snake that will eat small to newborn nichelings.

• Like 3

3 replies to this post

welcome to the forums!!! ❤️

I have always loved the idea of an underground environment, it could add an extra part to the land-sea-sky combination we have for places creatures can live and that is so cool!