Stray Fawn Community

(CLOSED) I can draw your Nichelings but only on paper

Sky

sooo... yeah. Mah art

a Nicheling (unfortunately sideways)

image.png.c048e964a14320ec09d22ca7af6c7ecb.png

a cat (also sideways)(I draw slightly differently now tho)

image.png.f1ca705d23637d22bada6382cb5865bf.png

a animal hybrid that someone suggested here on the forums (Zebra + Wildebeest [they said Wildebeeste so that's how I spelled it])

image.png.a752f7f5b0660ac289fc040b9611e8dc.png

so yeah. Please put pictures of your nichelings so I can draw them because I'm bored !

By the way, Sky isn't my real name but for online purposes I sign it Sky anyways 'cause that's my online name :3

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Subzero said:

how do you upload drawing I'm better at paper

I take a picture on my phone, I have it set so it automatically uploads to Google Photos. Then I just go to the computer, go to Google photos, and copy and paste it into the post. Before I did that, i emailed the pictures to myself then went to the email on the computer and copied and pasted.

• Sky changed the title to I can draw your Nichelings but only on paper
14 minutes ago, VankirvanJD said:

Can you draw Vankirvan? :D He has a fluffy tail.

Unfortunately I can't see your examples but I have already witnessed your talent with the wildebeeste lol

1405067650_Screenshot(77).png.9ae673bc81aa550b89a344016a2c7496.png

I'm about to eat dinner, so I won't have time to draw him until tomorrow after school. But I will draw him when i get the chance :D 

I (hopefully) fixed the pictures. Requests are now closed! When i get home from school (I just have a few minutes of free time right now before we leave), I'll draw Vankirvan. Then after him comes Lillith and Raana! Though I can't promise any of them will be ready today.

• Like 1

• Sky changed the title to (CLOSED) I can draw your Nichelings but only on paper
2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I (hopefully) fixed the pictures. Requests are now closed! When i get home from school (I just have a few minutes of free time right now before we leave), I'll draw Vankirvan. Then after him comes Lillith and Raana! Though I can't promise any of them will be ready today.

Pics work now. They look great :D

@VankirvanJD I was trying to find my own style (all I've done in the past is either copy other people's styles and mash them together into my own, or just copy the picture exactly), so i was just sketching Vankirvan. at first he looked creepy because I'd accidentally given him Big Nose, then I did poison fangs and... (this isn't the final product, I didn't even try to take a good photo xD or try and draw perfectly, either)

image.thumb.png.a2efcde9fc55befd4bb51cac4a68ab90.png

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
18 hours ago, flower -she,he,they- said:

HEHEH EVERYONE KEEPS FINDING MY OLD POSTS I FEEL YOUR PAIN 

I have no standards and will forget them don't worry