Stray Fawn Community

Meadow?

Renio2490

You know the game, or not. I'm currently playing it, and I'd like some friends if you'd mind. That is if you have the game. I'm all alone. A badger cub. I'm also by the tree. Ain't going nowhere without friends. Now the server... US west is what the server is if you want to join my badger cub. I just need friends.

I play meadow! I'll play as a rabbit (I only recently unlocked it) right now. I'll be at the tree :) If I see any baby badgers I'll hop a ton. You should do the same :D

Which server?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I'm joining US west. 

Can we go to the Europe one? There is a lot more people on there. There is a total of one person on US West. That's probably you. :(

Just now, Renio2490 said:

You mean that badger cub spinning in circles because I'm not good at the game? That should be me.

Okay yeah i found you. What I was trying to communicate to you is that there are other people ahead, and I was suggesting that we go to them.

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Lead the way! I'm only spinning in circles because I wish the camera was a different angle and such.

Since you can't seem to follow me well, I'm going to switch to the baby badger (Timothy! :D), as he has a campfire action thing which will help me lead you. plus we'd be the same speed.

also if I turn endlessly that means I replied here to you

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I wish it wasn't night. Well at least I can keep up now.

A tip: Middle-click to get basically a scent view, you can see where others are near you. helpful for when you get lost!