Stray Fawn Community

Meadow?

Renio2490

Just now, Renio2490 said:

...Does middle click mean your scoll thingy click? I use the pad.

go to the settings and set a different key for it. But first we need to follow this goat/deer

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Renio2490. Haha very creative right?

I was creative too, I'm Skysplash8! By the way, i have never had robux. I just did events and got my cool clothes 😎

The campfire thing works on all animals if you have Shelter2 mountains

I may or may not have all of the shelter games and soundtracks and interactive books and comics and stuff and also a shelter notebook and a shelter2 travel mug

• Haha 2

2019-03-16.thumb.png.fbe3a6b7800db38f04e52395ad89343b.pngI unlocked the rabbit and frog! I'm still alone though. Also, if you do want to join me, tell me you want to join because I'll open the game. I'm not playing Meadow at the moment. And if you want to know the server, it's Europe. I should be the rabbit in the picture by the starting tree.

6 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

The campfire thing works on all animals if you have Shelter2 mountains

I may or may not have all of the shelter games and soundtracks and interactive books and comics and stuff and also a shelter notebook and a shelter2 travel mug

Well, a while ago my baby badger had either the campfire or the raincloud thing. I only have Meadow and Shelter 2. But now that interaction is gone. :(

• Like 2

Why would you need it? Well yeah, it's pretty cool to just be able to spam fires and make a forest fire but what's the real use? WAIT! Do you ONLY have shelter 2? Because Lilytuft said if you have shelter 2 MOUNTAINS!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Why would you need it? Well yeah, it's pretty cool to just be able to spam fires and make a forest fire but what's the real use? WAIT! Do you ONLY have shelter 2? Because Lilytuft said if you have shelter 2 MOUNTAINS!

1. It's useful for leading other players, because it's easy to see campfires, while it's not so easy to see animals that blend in with their surroundings. 2. No, i don't have Shelter 2 Mountains. Maybe it was the rain cloud thing I had? But I still don't know how Timothy got it and why it disappeared.

• Like 1