Stray Fawn Community

Tips?

Subzero

Do you have a graphic tablet? It is very hard to create good artwork with a mouse. So I can only recommend one (if you already have one ignore that)

Apart from that use layers, they are your best friend and use reference pictures as well as tutorials. They help a bunch. Knowing the anatomy of what you are drawing is also a huge asset. And then just practice.

• Like 4

assuming you used ms paint for this, I just want to say that, in my experience, using paint is not that bad as long as you know how to use it. it made it way easier for me to learn art because of how simple it was, and when I got firealpaca it was much less daunting, and I still went on with a mouse for about 6 months. for art to look good in paint, use the pencil tool instead of the brush tool so there are no white gaps, and try to use the same size brush throughout!

google "ms paint tricks", that made life much easier and I still love to use paint sometimes!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jojo said:

Do you have a graphic tablet? It is very hard to create good artwork with a mouse. So I can only recommend one (if you already have one ignore that)

Apart from that use layers, they are your best friend and use reference pictures as well as tutorials. They help a bunch. Knowing the anatomy of what you are drawing is also a huge asset. And then just practice.

Yep

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Pfff. mouse? WHO NEEDS A MOUSE? I use the mousepad when I draw.

I use both. Depends on wether I'm on my laptop or our family computer

• Like 1