Stray Fawn Community

nicheling fusions!

georgie

I love steven universe,,

I love niche,,

and now we're here

this'll work like this:

either submit two nichelings for me to fuse, or submit one and once I reach like 5 or 6 single nicheling submissions, i'll randomly roll who will fuse with who

when i'm done, i'll reply and tag the owners of the two nichelings

i'm doing this because I want to do character design but also want to do art for the community and this sounds fun! if I like the way one comes out a lot, I might do a full refrence sheet with the front and back, and i'll give the fusion to both the original nicheling owners (or the one owner if they submit both nichelings) for them to use if they want to!

if you can, please give me a little personality for the nicheling or nichelings!

• Like 1

@Aetherskye im done! this one came pretty easily to me, and I feel like I nailed their attitude pretty well

I also got quite creative as to where to put my watermark in lmao

the only name that comes to mind for me is wasp? im sure you could think of something better, and now they belong to you, so feel free to do whatever you want with them!

wasp.thumb.png.5d6af3753fd4c3d486a3926763be4a7e.png

im not really sure what their gender would be, so im just calling them they for now

hope you like them!!!!

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

@Aetherskye im done! this one came pretty easily to me, and I feel like I nailed their attitude pretty well

I also got quite creative as to where to put my watermark in lmao

the only name that comes to mind for me is wasp? im sure you could think of something better, and now they belong to you, so feel free to do whatever you want with them!

wasp.thumb.png.5d6af3753fd4c3d486a3926763be4a7e.png

im not really sure what their gender would be, so im just calling them they for now

hope you like them!!!!

Woah. OP! 4 eyesight? Six moves? I love it 

I literally named them all after venomous things... Hydra maybe? (I hear once there was a two headed snake, Imma see if I can find it’s name)

• Like 1

ok, next up is @Renio2490 !! I decided to go more down the mythical creature route to fit with their names, so I used the kitsune tail thing and inverted princess' ram horns to make a crown

I like this one a lot, and I actually have a name this time: queenie! im pretty sure you said that they both had a lot of children, and not only does that name sound like queen for royalty, but im pretty sure I remember someone telling me queen meant a cat with kittens

(this one took me SO LONG. the lineart and colouring was easy, but I sketched her about three times and it took me half the time to get the tails looking right, and then the legs took ages and aaa)

queenie.thumb.png.ff214fb0b6e15abf9248510bf86430e1.png

• Like 3

Queenie suits her. I love it! I don't have any a lot of art for Princess, so this can count. Did I mention Princess and Prince were siblings and mates? Prince didn't properly die either. I deleted the save before he died.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

I can't upload screenshots currently, but in the role play section there is Shade and a Prism somewhere, so could you draw them morphed together please?

ok! i'll go look for them in a second and start

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

ok, next up is @Renio2490 !! I decided to go more down the mythical creature route to fit with their names, so I used the kitsune tail thing and inverted princess' ram horns to make a crown

I like this one a lot, and I actually have a name this time: queenie! im pretty sure you said that they both had a lot of children, and not only does that name sound like queen for royalty, but im pretty sure I remember someone telling me queen meant a cat with kittens

(this one took me SO LONG. the lineart and colouring was easy, but I sketched her about three times and it took me half the time to get the tails looking right, and then the legs took ages and aaa)

queenie.thumb.png.ff214fb0b6e15abf9248510bf86430e1.png

Queenie? 

QUEEN GOLDSTEIN?!

(my wizarding world addiction is coming back)

• Like 2

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Queenie? 

QUEEN GOLDSTEIN?!

(my wizarding world addiction is coming back)

yes!! I love the first book's script, I read it last year. I watched the second in film form, and honestly I hated it

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

yes!! I love the first book's script, I read it last year. I watched the second in film form, and honestly I hated it

She’s under a love spell. It’s so obvious. Usually J.K. Loves introducing important stuff at the beginning... I think the ending is why most people hate it.

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

She’s under a love spell. It’s so obvious. Usually J.K. Loves introducing important stuff at the beginning... I think the ending is why most people hate it.

I mean I just hated how painfully slow it went and how everything was so easy to predict, and how pretentious it is, I think that if I watched the first film I would hate it too, but I liked it as a book

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I think that if I watched the first film I would hate it too

No! The first movie was really good. The second one wasn't as good as the first one, though I still liked it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

No! The first movie was really good. The second one wasn't as good as the first one, though I still liked it.

The first movie is the best. I MEAN IF THE BABY NIFFLERS WERE IN THERE IT COULDN’T BE SHOWN IN THEATERS BEXAUSE IT WOULD KILL EVERYONE WHO SAW IT. CGI is 10/10

• Like 2

I HAVE OFFICIALLY PEAKED

so I was going for a malachite kinda theme since shade and prism (owned by @Brokenshock ) are opposites, and I just managed to create a design I loved so much and im so happy!! since they were so opposite, I decided on a kittydog-style gradient for the lineart and it improves it so much and aa !!! im thinking her name could be fractal? also dont mind the blood on her fangs--

fractal.thumb.png.e587f0f85c040a8d584dbba100de2302.png

• Like 6

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

so, are you submitting ice-eyes on her own? im a little confused

Yes. So when other people submit theirs, you can mix her with a random nicheling