Stray Fawn Community

nicheling fusions!

georgie

2 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

I can also submit Grass as a random roll entry

(The legless orange one. She has green eyes)

1148114488_Screenshot(1047).thumb.png.1ce0e43b160e7fff6196fea4ee1e19be.png

ok! here are the results for the roll:

ice-eyes with bostonlobstah and grass with tanmask/skull!

im gonna maybe do a sketch for one today and finish them tomorrow because its really late right now

• Like 3

2 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I HAVE OFFICIALLY PEAKED

so I was going for a malachite kinda theme since shade and prism (owned by @Brokenshock ) are opposites, and I just managed to create a design I loved so much and im so happy!! since they were so opposite, I decided on a kittydog-style gradient for the lineart and it improves it so much and aa !!! im thinking her name could be fractal? also dont mind the blood on her fangs--

fractal.thumb.png.e587f0f85c040a8d584dbba100de2302.png

OH MY GOSH! Thank you! I love Steven Universe and I love how you went for a Malachite look (She is one of my favorites) and again, Thank you!

• Like 2

good morning everyone! I just woke up and did @bostonlobstah and @Lilytuft 's creatures! this one, like the first fusion, came quite easily, but oh my god did getting the head to look normal at that angle get hard. I did about five different sketches of the head until it looked okay, but then the body was easy. I tried adding another arm in this one, and I liked it a lot! im thinking her name would be pink-eyes? wait no-

pink-eyes.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

good morning everyone! I just woke up and did @bostonlobstah and @Lilytuft 's creatures! this one, like the first fusion, came quite easily, but oh my god did getting the head to look normal at that angle get hard. I did about five different sketches of the head until it looked okay, but then the body was easy. I tried adding another arm in this one, and I liked it a lot! im thinking her name would be pink-eyes? wait no- 

pink-eyes.png

Looks great!

Oh wait I'm still sleeping... Time to edit my status

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Larouxia said:

IMG_20190214_123419.thumb.jpg.3b98e82524b7c44e7521dbee79a85791.jpg20190303092155_1.thumb.jpg.ec506be54fe108105e422f036bb61822.jpg.23f02adfe6a434538b46e434cf04e5d8.jpg

Could you please fuse Karali and Kaizuli?

well I have a lot to do (I just finished tanskull and grass, and I need to do another two) so i'll probably get to them sometimes today!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

strap in boys this ones good

so heres zurali and shes one of my favourites so far. I just love her colours and she still looks like one of @Larouxia's nichelings somehow

zurali.png

AAAA I love it so much! Thank you!

• Like 1