Stray Fawn Community

nicheling fusions!

georgie

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

hey uhh… 

so heres my plan

im gonna do black dt and.. someone. im thinking lala? (my lala) cause it would be cool backstory. if theres an rp about this, show me and ill read it, but I want it to be like dragon teatr going "hey dont forget about meee" and they fuse so she isn't alone

but..!!!

people, submit other gods that could work with her. it has to be either gods I know about (bostonlobstah can be submitted again @magnolia because I think she would work well too) or you need to have like, a REALLY detailed description of their personality) (holy crap tanu??? ( @angelheart's pan albino dude) would work well too) (now I just want to open up another topic just for black dt fusions)

then,, I will do tata and meana 

Wow...

should there be like a black dt fan club? 

• Paw up 1

19 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

hey uhh… 

so heres my plan

im gonna do black dt and.. someone. im thinking lala? (my lala) cause it would be cool backstory. if theres an rp about this, show me and ill read it, but I want it to be like dragon teatr going "hey dont forget about meee" and they fuse so she isn't alone

but..!!!

people, submit other gods that could work with her. it has to be either gods I know about (bostonlobstah can be submitted again @magnolia because I think she would work well too) or you need to have like, a REALLY detailed description of their personality) (holy crap tanu??? ( @angelheart's pan albino dude) would work well too) (now I just want to open up another topic just for black dt fusions)

then,, I will do tata and meana 

I think I have just the boy for a fusion with Lala…

just thought I would throw that out there

• Eek! 1

• 4 weeks later...