Stray Fawn Community

Cashe X Meringue?

Renio2490

Sky is exasperated. "Meringue, why do you fall in love with every female?" Meringue looks over from his flower arrangements.

"I just do." He sneezes all over the flowers. "Maybe 'cause they're all beautiful?" He wraps a few roses together and attaches a card to it, addressed to Cashe. He sneezes again, this time on the card. Sky looks at him.

"Am I beautiful?" She asks. She is a little sad that her mate would fall for another Nicheling. Why won't he just stay with her, instead of going to all the islands, promising all the females that he'll bring them a rose the next time he comes? Why won't he just settle down?

Meringue sets down the bundle of flowers and walks over to Sky. "Of course you are! You're the most beautiful of them all!" He licks her cheek.

"Then why won't you leave everyone else to find their own Meringues?"

"Maybe I will one day. But I just can't right now. I don't know why, but I just can't. But one day, I'll stay. We'll have children together. I mean, my family tree will become even more of a mess, but we'll have our own children. I promise." He licks her cheek again. He loves all of his mates. But Sky is the best one of all.

--------

I really liked writing that

• Like 1

I'll take that as a yes... They will be having more children... They don't have proper names either.45337617_2019-03-16(19).thumb.png.c917c6860d97f56ecd841f5b5d6c458d.png1624085346_2019-03-16(20).thumb.png.a7c1ec87a3b905e80db5b5377e04aad3.png

KNOCK-OFF PACIFIC, KNOCK-OFF DRAGON TEAR, KNOCK-OFF OSSEN, PRINCE AND PRINCESS ARE ON THE SAME ISLAND! BIG oops...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I think I went overboard... SOME OF THE FRECKING PICTURES DIDN'T SAVE! Well here's the family picture...2104969149_2019-03-16(24).thumb.png.a94560e822cccc4ddf1434e9b360bd36.png

Meringue would have had recessive Antlers, so if he had decided to come to your island with recessive Antlers LIKE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO (shame on you Meringue), then some of the children could have had antlers. :(

• Like 1