Stray Fawn Community

Zodiac signs

Aether

"Sagittarius dislikes: Clingy people, ... details"

Uh, i am a clingy people. And i am the one who bugs everyone else with details.

"Weaknesses: Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic"

I dont make promises, and when I do, they're simple and easy to deliver. I'm kind of impatient, but I'm not quite under the bar of very impatient. I mean, some of my friends disagree that I'm impatient. Will say anything no matter how undiplomatic.

Have you met me?

Okay. So on both my old lucky number and my current favourite/lucky number are on the list of lucky numbers, some would say that I have a great sense of humour *ahem, I'm lookin at you bro*, and I'm not really generous enough to make it, like, one of the things I'm known for, but I guess it still works. 

Oh, uh, but I hate change. hate change.

and im not that much of an enthusiastic person. but i do find learning about other cultures enjoyable.

Okay. Me and my friends all agree that I'm more of a Scorpio than a Sagittarius, so I'm looking at those.

I am indeed an extremely distrusting person. Jealous? Not particularly, but like, to a small degree. Indeed I am also determined. Violent...

heh

Longtime friends are something that I can tell from a person's simple interactions with me

I'm kind of obsessed with observing the small things

Brave? I guess maybe possibly but like not particularly

And well

a true friend?

idk ask my friends. not that you know who they are unless you are one and you know that this is my profile but that's like creepy because none of my friends regularly play niche or nimbatus so like why would they be here and like im just gonna stop

But then again

Some people who have told me their, like, deepest secrets would know. I've never revealed them without permission in my life, and I dont plan to
besides, they're their secrets to tell. =^w^=

• 3 years later...