Stray Fawn Community

Please read this before posting

Philo

Hey pack :)

This is the place to discuss all things Niche.
If you want to talk about other things, please head over to the Off Topic section.
Feel free to suggest improvements and discuss ideas for new features here.
However, please note that the decision what will be added to the game will be via a Community Voting.
If there are any questions, feel free to send me a private message anytime or just reply here.

Cheers and I hope you enjoy your stay :)
Philomena

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Hi! I wanted to recommend an idea. It may be to late to ask, but could it be possible to maybe add that when a pregnant female dies, she has her baby. Weather or not she is on a nest. I cant count the number of times I had a female I really wanted to have a baby, but couldn't find a nest or build one and she's died. I cried when it happened today.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LillianTheWanderer said:

Hi! I wanted to recommend an idea. It may be to late to ask, but could it be possible to maybe add that when a pregnant female dies, she has her baby. Weather or not she is on a nest. I cant count the number of times I had a female I really wanted to have a baby, but couldn't find a nest or build one and she's died. I cried when it happened today.

Hi there, welcome to the forums! You can post your idea in the Feature Requests section so it can be noticed :)

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guess I got sidetracked and forgot to read this BEFORE posting my Niche related topic over to Off Topic ^^; you live and learn folks! Just be more aware next time ay?

• Philo unpinned this topic