Stray Fawn Community

Lands Lost to Time

Trinket

49 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(Do I just comment on the Grasslands topic now instead of here when Pidgeon is in the grasslands?)

This is for all the various factions/kingdoms/tribes to meet each other, but when its just those that live in that specific area for more private conversations amongst their own those threads exist. Can use both.

• Like 1

Awesome. Temporarily playing the Spiky-HA Rogue Male.

With a "Ha!" a spiky rogue male entered the Snowy Mountains in search of some unsuspecting ladies. He had to carry on his wonderful spiky legacy after all. And he wasn't too particular who might carry that legacy on for him. He couldn't wait to tell someone female, "You will have my pup," and then wander about in search of more. His genes would continue. Had to continue.

He grinned, showing off his gnarled teeth.

On 3/18/2019 at 10:29 PM, Aetherskye said:

"why is that? needless violence is not of my concern. As far as I know Junebug has done nothing, unlike the carnivores of my savannah who have fought out nichelings for generations"

"You don't know what I know about her."

She said, her gaze turning dark.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"You don't know what I know about her."

She said, her gaze turning dark.

“Then tell me what you know. It’s a lot easier to kill someone with a cause.” 

(I love how we put our own backstories on these characters!)

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Can I have Aftopa? I'll rename him Peril and could I change him to a girl? If not, then I'll name him Qibli.

WoF?

• Like 1

Just now, Aetherskye said:

“Then tell me what you know. It’s a lot easier to kill someone with a cause.” 

(I love how we put our own backstories on these characters!)

"She stole my son." She said in a menacing tone.

2 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

"She stole my son." She said in a menacing tone.

"Then it is a deal. Which warriors are you willing to lend to quell the beast problem. Preferably with armored body.

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

"Then it is a deal. Which warriors are you willing to lend to quell the beast problem. Preferably with armored body.

"All of them. And, if Junebug doesn't surrender through violence, I have something that will."

46 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

YEP! I'M on Escaping Peril.

Oooh Peril is my favorite character. I'm on Talons of Power! Turtle is my second favorite character now xD

srory I'm just watching what happens

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

"All of them. And, if Junebug doesn't surrender through violence, I have something that will."

"We should plan our attack. 3 days of planning. This way we will have better success."

9 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Can I have Kizomba and Elanao?

Kizomba is a reincarnation of Vampyr. Is he in the grasslands?

Sure. Kizomba can be anywhere since trees are anywhere. There are three oak trees in the grasslands (the ancient oak and two others)

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Can I have Aftopa? I'll rename him Peril and could I change him to a girl? If not, then I'll name him Qibli.

Sure.

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Can I adopt Gaana? And learn just exactly what the heck is happening right now please?

Sure. (I'd have to reread everything again myself as I'm lost again)

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Could I also be the Lagoon Prince? He's important to the story line.

Sure x:

Axlarr was baffled by the females. He should not have left the swamplands - not that he'd meant to.

"I should find my way back. My daughters will be looking for me," but his son would not leave the swamp, or so he thought. He had been cursed with his sire's blindness. Yet it was his eldest, his daughter, who would one day rule. He needed to start preparing her more for the duties ahead of her. And for a potential arranged marriage if they ever needed to seek some form of alliance.

Of course he had no idea to get back home on his own, but he wasn't about to mention that.

1 hour ago, Trinket said:

Axlarr was baffled by the females. He should not have left the swamplands - not that he'd meant to.

"I should find my way back. My daughters will be looking for me," but his son would not leave the swamp, or so he thought. He had been cursed with his sire's blindness. Yet it was his eldest, his daughter, who would one day rule. He needed to start preparing her more for the duties ahead of her. And for a potential arranged marriage if they ever needed to seek some form of alliance.

Of course he had no idea to get back home on his own, but he wasn't about to mention that.

"Pfft. You need help?"

Mabel asked?

(Also mabel is a character in my story I am making. should be in my activity list)

"Company would be appreciated," was all he said in regard to that. At least back home, for the most part he knew the area well. Except when a new creature tried to make its home there or someone planted something which actually grew!

(Ooh =D)