Stray Fawn Community

Lands Lost to Time

Trinket

Raven stood on her mountain. She looked around for intruders. Even though there were guards, she could never be too sure. She didn't really trust the other tribes, probably because no one sent anyone to maybe become allies or to trade.

2 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Raven stood on her mountain. She looked around for intruders. Even though there were guards, she could never be too sure. She didn't really trust the other tribes, probably because no one sent anyone to maybe become allies or to trade.

Mabel came up from behind (On accident)"hello, Raven"

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Mabel came up from behind (On accident)"hello, Raven"

She nearly jumped. "How did you get here?" She asks calmly, but there is a hint of anger in her voice.

"And what do you want?"

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

She nearly jumped. "How did you get here?" She asks calmly, but there is a hint of anger in her voice.

"And what do you want?"

"I came here because I am worried about the growing number of bearyenas in my kingdom. I was wondering if you could lend me some of your warriors to help me." Mable sat next to Raven. "Your warriors have great strength and defense."

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

"I came here because I am worried about the growing number of bearyenas in my kingdom. I was wondering if you could lend me some of your warriors to help me." Mable sat next to Raven. "Your warriors have great strength and defense."

She thought about it.

"What would I get in return?"

She thought about it.

"What would I get in return?"

"The meat from all of them as well as the furs. I know how cold it can get here, I know you have warriors who almost starve.'

Axlarr growing restless began to traverse the land using his other senses to guide him.

He stumbled into a tree and let out a small yelp and rubbed a paw over his nose.

With a grumble and a nip at the tree, he continued his journey only to feel an unusual cool breeze that he was not at all used to. And something wet and cold landed upon the end of his snout. It was chill and yet soothed the bruise from his earlier run-in with a tree.

He should have noticed he'd walked up the side of a mountain! Now he was lost!

The swamp kingdom, particularly the princesses, would soon be in an uproar if they could not find their king, especially having already lost their queen not many a moon ago.

Could I have Evergreen and Seashell?

(A bit tempted to take a rogue male, but I better not so I'll still have motivation to play SLARM)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Trinket said:

Skanarr, the purrsnouted spiky bodied wanderer of the grasslands had finished his rounds for the day and had cleared away some grass. There had been so much of it regrowing as late. If only there were more berry bushes, or better yet trees! 

"Pidgeon, how fares thy oak fields?"

His ear flicked as he heard the sound of a stag mole popping up and nibbling on something.

"Not well, Skanarr. The stagmoles eat all the seedlings before they can sprout a leaf."

12 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Shybu peaked through the grasses. He had never properly interacted with a nicheling before, he wasn't sure if they were friendly or not... (He is looking at Pidgeon and Snakarr)

Pidgeon turns in Shybu's direction, but can't see him. "What was that? I thought I heard something."

12 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Junebug looked around the lagoon for her niece. Where is she. When she gets back she will be in so much trouble. She thought to herself. She was just starting to get agitated, something she usually didn't feel. She was usually calm and collected.

Betta was skipping across the sealine, occasionally dipping in a tentative webbed paw and pulling it out again. She could have been born at the bottom of the ocean, but she was still a bit nervous of the sea. Junebug had told her to be more serious with her mission that was practically assigned to her at birth: To find the lost Lagoon Prince. When Betta looked back behind her, she found herself a bit farther from the circle of the lagoon than she thought. 

3 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Not well, Skanarr. The stagmoles eat all the seedlings before they can sprout a leaf."

Pidgeon turns in Shybu's direction, but can't see him. "What was that? I thought I heard something."

Shybu squeaked and fell in alarm.

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

Pidgeon sees the bundle of fur and rushes over. "Are you okay, little one?"

The stalker peaceful bear scoots out and grunts at pidgeon.

Shybu is in terror as he had just snuck away from his 'parent' and was probably in trouble

19 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

The stalker peaceful bear scoots out and grunts at pidgeon.

Shybu is in terror as he had just snuck away from his 'parent' and was probably in trouble

Pidgeon stands in front of Shybu, misunderstanding the situation. "You'll have to get through me first!" He cries. Pidgeon thinks the stalker Peaceful bear is a killing bear.

Pidgeon stands in front of Shybu, misunderstanding the situation. "You'll have to get through me first!" He cries. Pidgeon thinks the stalker Peaceful bear is a killing bear.

It swipes a thick paw at pidgeon just knocking him over.

It then picks up Shybu.

"Sorry..." Whimpers Shybu

Just now, Aetherskye said:

It swipes a thick paw at pidgeon just knocking him over.

It then picks up Shybu.

"Sorry..." Whimpers Shybu

Pidgeon gets up. He realizes what is actually happening. "Oh... uh, it's okay. I'm Pidgeon."

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Pidgeon gets up. He realizes what is actually happening. "Oh... uh, it's okay. I'm Pidgeon."

The balance bear releases shybu

"uh.. hi, Ive never met another nicheling before.... I was abandoned at birth, found by this guy..."

Roleplaying as this guy makes me think of fillies in MLP... WHAT?!

Also I was just replied to by Jessimew

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

The balance bear releases shybu

"uh.. hi, I've never met another nicheling before.... I was abandoned at birth, found by this guy..."

Roleplaying as this guy makes me think of fillies in MLP... WHAT?!

Also I was just replied to by Jessimew

on YouTube? Awesome! What video? i looked at several and couldn't find you.

"Oh, poor thing! I'm the caretaker of the Ancient Oak," he gestures towards the huge tree.

on YouTube? Awesome! What video? i looked at several and couldn't find you.

"Oh, poor thing! I'm the caretaker of the Ancient Oak," he gestures towards the huge tree.

Newest. My username isn't the same its: Little_dragonwolf_studios

"You mind if I join you I guess.... I am just kinda lonely"

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

Newest. My username isn't the same its: Little_dragonwolf_studios

"You mind if I join you I guess.... I am just kinda lonely"

Ahh i saw that one!

"Okay, but you won't be able to crack open any nuts without a jaw like mine or some nimble fingers. I know; you could help me plant the seedlings! I'll crack open the nuts and hand the seeds to you, and you plant them! Perfect!"

Ahh i saw that one!

"Okay, but you won't be able to crack open any nuts without a jaw like mine or some nimble fingers. I know; you could help me plant the seedlings! I'll crack open the nuts and hand the seeds to you, and you plant them! Perfect!"

"I can keep the stagmoles away! I can also shake the trees for you!" He bounds towards a coconut tree. 

18 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

"The meat from all of them as well as the furs. I know how cold it can get here, I know you have warriors who almost starve.'

"How do I know that you aren't trying to trick me."

I actually had a weird dream where Mable had an army of friendly bearynas than attacked and killed Raven.

"How do I know that you aren't trying to trick me."

I actually had a weird dream where Mable had an army of friendly bearynas than attacked and killed Raven.

Oh dear... My plan was for that other orphan I play to have her bearyena attacked... so not far of. 

"why would I trick you, We have been at peace, and what would come out of starting a war?"