Stray Fawn Community

Lands Lost to Time

Trinket

10 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Could I have Evergreen and Seashell?

(A bit tempted to take a rogue male, but I better not so I'll still have motivation to play SLARM)

Sure. Did you want to keep their names, or change them?
(ah xD )

10 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

I also want Acai Berry but I already have 4 characters rip

One more shouldn't hurt if you really want to play him, but let me know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

"I can keep the stagmoles away! I can also shake the trees for you!" He bounds towards a coconut tree. 

Skanarr had been listening to the conversation. The peaceful bear had given him pause.

He blinked and shook his head. "Looks like you've got yourself a little helper, Pidgeon. But I came to report that I've taken note of some cracker jaw females here and there. Some may even be hidden in the ice blocks, but it's too cold for me," what with his spiky body and low cold resistance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

Oh dear... My plan was for that other orphan I play to have her bearyena attacked... so not far of. 

"why would I trick you, We have been at peace, and what would come out of starting a war?"

Shivering in the cold, Axlarr, King of the Swamps blinked. If only he could see! But he heard voices. "War? What?" He walked toward the voices, but again unfamiliar with the territory he let out a loud 'oof' having run into an ice cold rock.

2 hours ago, Trinket said:

Shivering in the cold, Axlarr, King of the Swamps blinked. If only he could see! But he heard voices. "War? What?" He walked toward the voices, but again unfamiliar with the territory he let out a loud 'oof' having run into an ice cold rock.

Noticeing the 'Oof' Mabel turns around and yells out towards it. 

20 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Noticeing the 'Oof' Mabel turns around and yells out towards it. 

Axlarr's lifted his head and called out, "Hello!?" He really hoped he hadn't run into a family of predators. Still, the sound reminded him of nichlings and not the growls, grunts, and squeaks made by those creatures that tried to hunt his kind. Although most things that might try to take a bite out of him would find themselves poisoned.

1 hour ago, Trinket said:

Axlarr's lifted his head and called out, "Hello!?" He really hoped he hadn't run into a family of predators. Still, the sound reminded him of nichlings and not the growls, grunts, and squeaks made by those creatures that tried to hunt his kind. Although most things that might try to take a bite out of him would find themselves poisoned.

Mabel threw a Ramfox pelt at him "OVER HERE!" I really wanted to add 'YA BLITHERIN' IDIOT!' but I thought it wasn't the time.

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

"INVADER!" Raven screached.

"HOLD ON" Mabel reaches out to stop Raven. "Dont you see the bright blue? Its a toxic body, It could be Axlarr!"

Mabel has this magical ability called :Know your rulers!

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

"HOLD ON" Mabel reaches out to stop Raven. "Dont you see the bright blue? Its a toxic body, It could be Axlarr!"

She just grumbles.

like I said, she doesn't trust the other tribes. But she's beginning to trust Mable. But she HATES Junebug. You'll find out why soon.

2 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

She just grumbles.

like I said, she doesn't trust the other tribes. But she's beginning to trust Mable. But she HATES Junebug. You'll find out why soon.

"If you attacked, the venom would hurt you." >.<

My normal talks to my friends...

I keep them from doing stupid stuff.

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7randombattle-878411944

Also I rocked that battle. I just made a random username... Atekun somethin...

"Fine, I won't attack." She looked at the blue blob below her, suspicion in her eyes.

"Now back to my original question. Will you help me?

"Yes. But you also need to help me get revenge on Queen Junebug and the lagoon pod." She said.

"why is that? needless violence is not of my concern. As far as I know Junebug has done nothing, unlike the carnivores of my savannah who have fought out nichelings for generations"

5 hours ago, Trinket said:

Sure. Did you want to keep their names, or change them?
(ah xD ) 

I'll just keep them. They're nice names

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Mabel threw a Ramfox pelt at him "OVER HERE!" I really wanted to add 'YA BLITHERIN' IDIOT!' but I thought it wasn't the time.

5 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

"INVADER!" Raven screached.

5 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Axlarr felt something hit him in the face and not realizing what it was he let out a snake like hiss and his arms flailed. He hadn't seen what was thrown his way.
He bit the pelt and then realized it was just a pelt. With an embarassed huff he grabbed it and flung it haphazardly over his shoulder.

It was rare for him to leave the swamp, he'd been born and raised there. His late mate had wandered there to him and she'd been the one to deal with all things diplomatic.

"Where's an invader?" His ears flattened against his head. The voices were somewhat familiar.

"Me!?" He chuckled. "I can't even leave the swamp without getting lost and running into rocks. I assume I'm not in the swamps..." although he did smell delicious toxic berries nearby. Those with his snout couldn't smell very well, but for some reason being blind had given him a boost in that sense.

2 hours ago, Trinket said:

Axlarr felt something hit him in the face and not realizing what it was he let out a snake like hiss and his arms flailed. He hadn't seen what was thrown his way.
He bit the pelt and then realized it was just a pelt. With an embarassed huff he grabbed it and flung it haphazardly over his shoulder.

It was rare for him to leave the swamp, he'd been born and raised there. His late mate had wandered there to him and she'd been the one to deal with all things diplomatic.

"Where's an invader?" His ears flattened against his head. The voices were somewhat familiar.

"Me!?" He chuckled. "I can't even leave the swamp without getting lost and running into rocks. I assume I'm not in the swamps..." although he did smell delicious toxic berries nearby. Those with his snout couldn't smell very well, but for some reason being blind had given him a boost in that sense.

"Yer quite far, up in the mountains"

Its 300 and the only lightsourse I have is my screen. good typeing

In the jungles of the Mirahl island which was separated by a body of water, a smelling ape pounded their chest and let out a roaring-hoot as they jumped down from one of the tall trees.

Within a few feet (tiles) of the Ancient Oak Tree, on the lands of Acelle, a bearyena mother and her baby growled as they moved through the tall regrowing grass.

A Killer Bearyena, halfway through its lifespan, moved from the grasslands onto the savanna where Acelle and Torva had their borders.

In the Lagoon within Torva, angry crabbits of a different color snapped their claws and charged toward anyone and anything they saw. They were followed by many a leech with lurking razorana waiting nearby.

Upon the snowy mountains, a pair of Balance Bear's converged and a pack of six ramfoxes growled in communication, angered by the scent of their brethren pelts. From some distant horizon a pair of blue predatory birds flew overhead. One of the birds let out a screech as it swooped down and carried away a rabbil.

Droves of dodomingo's were trying to take over every permanent nest they could find in all the lands, save perhaps in Mirahl where they did not appear to be indigenous.

• Like 1

In the jungles of the Mirahl island which was separated by a body of water, a smelling ape pounded their chest and let out a roaring-hoot as they jumped down from one of the tall trees.

Within a few feet (tiles) of the Ancient Oak Tree, on the lands of Acelle, a bearyena mother and her baby growled as they moved through the tall regrowing grass.

A Killer Bearyena, halfway through its lifespan, moved from the grasslands onto the savanna where Acelle and Torva had their borders.

In the Lagoon within Torva, angry crabbits of a different color snapped their claws and charged toward anyone and anything they saw. They were followed by many a leech with lurking razorana waiting nearby.

Upon the snowy mountains, a pair of Balance Bear's converged and a pack of six ramfoxes growled in communication, angered by the scent of their brethren pelts. From some distant horizon a pair of blue predatory birds flew overhead. One of the birds let out a screech as it swooped down and carried away a rabbil.

Droves of dodomingo's were trying to take over every permanent nest they could find in all the lands, save perhaps in Mirahl where they did not appear to be indigenous.

Sounds like caramel had one too many drinks

• Haha 1

On 3/17/2019 at 5:24 PM, Trinket said:

There too are some underground caverns that may be frozen as well wherein the cave walls are covered in layers upon layers of ice or permafrost. Such an icy layer has captured the horrors of a further distant past both of bones and those animals, including nichlings, frozen in time.

Also heres some art I did a whie ago that perfectly captures this

Icycold.thumb.png.8ca8d7cbe128b1ca89a1d2805a4fdc5d.png

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

"Yer quite far, up in the mountains"

Its 300 and the only lightsourse I have is my screen. good typeing

"The mountains... don't think I've ever been quite this far before. Sorry. Also thanks for the pelt." He held out a healing fruit, "Will this do for a trade of keeping it?" Even if he didn't need it for up in the mountains, it would be nice to line the nest back home. Were his mate still alive she would have liked it. At least he had their son and three daughters.

"If no one minds, could I pick some toxic berries?" His stomach growled. "I have one more of these in exchange. Its not food, so..." his late mate could have used one, but the bearyena of the past had dealt too much damage. It had bitten him afterward and had died the following day. His damage had been healed as his offspring had needed him. Especially his youngest.

[[Oh dear]]

"The mountains... don't think I've ever been quite this far before. Sorry. Also thanks for the pelt." He held out a healing fruit, "Will this do for a trade of keeping it?" Even if he didn't need it for up in the mountains, it would be nice to line the nest back home. Were his mate still alive she would have liked it. At least he had their son and three daughters.

"If no one minds, could I pick some toxic berries?" His stomach growled. "I have one more of these in exchange. Its not food, so..." his late mate could have used one, but the bearyena of the past had dealt too much damage. It had bitten him afterward and had died the following day. His damage had been healed as his offspring had needed him. Especially his youngest.

[[Oh dear]]

Oh dear as in murdear?

"Sure." she takes it and puts it right between her horns. 

(trust me I saw it with my mind, it works)