Stray Fawn Community

🍍❄️🍑Secrets of the Lost Jungle!🥥❄️🍌 ~ Adoptable Roleplay!

bostonlobstah

Where is my tribe? Where are they? Where is my family? Flurry silently stepped through the heavy snow with her velvet paws. She still couldn't sense anything but the snow. please someone find her I don't know what I should do

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

"Oh! You startled me! I'm just... thinking about the jungle."

"I miss it too. Especially the warmth" she shakes snow out of his fur

2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

"I just want to be able to see streams... even the apes! I want to be able to fish! Oh well. Do you want to hunt? It might be too cold though."

I suppose, it'll keep us warm.

(Is this a 'date?')

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

"So you want to go hunting? I didn't quite understand."

(Depends.)"

"Yeah, the energy and exhilaration will keep us warm. nothing better than a good hunt!"

2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

"Okay. Let's go!" Pebble runs off up the mountain to find some rabbils.

It's funny, were pretending hat's happening over there doesn't exist.

Russet closes his tail feathers and uses his white fur to blend in. He sees something move... he pounces and realizes it's flurry!

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Russet closes his tail feathers and uses his white fur to blend in. He sees something move... he pounces and realizes it's flurry!

"Ah!" Something is trying to kill me! Flurry swiped where ever she could with her clawless paws. "Go away, bearyena! I don't want to hurt you!"

8 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

Feona trudged through the light snowfall to the edge of the shore, where Ambrosia was contentedly cracking clams. 

"Ambrosia? I'd like to speak with you."

* Ambrosia turned to see Feona looking at her*

" Hi! Yes we can talk!"

Feona pressed close to her friend, hoping to ease some pain of the bitter cold. 

"I know we have been friends for a long time. That is why I trust you..." Feona began. 

"I want you to be my deputy, my second-in-command. That means that one day you may need take my place, just as I took the place of the Queen Mother." Feona sighed, tucking her large ears into the thin fluff of her neck. "I hope you know how important that role is, I mean, our tribe is starving and freezing. If only we could gain the Frost Kingdom's trust."

2 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

Feona pressed close to her friend, hoping to ease some pain of the bitter cold. 

"I know we have been friends for a long time. That is why I trust you..." Feona began. 

"I want you to be my deputy, my second-in-command. That means that one day you may need take my place, just as I took the place of the Queen Mother." Feona sighed, tucking her large ears into the thin fluff of her neck. "I hope you know how important that role is, I mean, our tribe is starving and freezing. If only we could gain the Frost Kingdom's trust."

"Ok,Sure!" happily said Ambrosia, not understanding a word Feona said." Want some clam?" Ambrosia asked her while holding a giant piece of clam

On 3/22/2019 at 3:05 PM, Skysplash8 said:

"Ah!" Something is trying to kill me! Flurry swiped where ever she could with her clawless paws. "Go away, bearyena! I don't want to hurt you!"

"wha- oh- shoot- I thought you were prey..."

• Like 1