Stray Fawn Community

🍍❄️🍑Secrets of the Lost Jungle!🥥❄️🍌 ~ Adoptable Roleplay!

bostonlobstah

(Please note: This is a REMAKE because I was having problems submitting to the old topic)

Many years ago, the island of Kota’ana was full of life. Lush foliage covered the forest floor, and tall red-barked trees stretched their leafy canopies up towards the stars. The inhabitants thereof were able to cultivate the island, providing enough fruit to sustain their civilization. Apes were easily evaded and killed due to defensive and strength genes. After the last of the Apes were dead, the island remained peaceful once and for all.

Or so the citizens of Kota’ana believed. 

One day, the Queen Mother Kota’ana was mourning the loss of her dead husband whilst picking smelly fruits, when the sky was shrouded with darkness. The last thing the Queen saw before she was encased in ice was the smelly fruits frosting over and withering away. 

Every creature on the island was encased in a block of ice and thrown into the sea. 

They only awoke when the Nichelings of the Frost Kingdom smashed open the ice blocks, revealing to the Jungle creatures a new land: the Frost Lands. Many of the jungle creatures had been found, but there were still some lost under the snowdrifts. Including the Queen of Kota’ana. 

But the unadapted nichelings have little reason to think about their lost Queen. They must focus on survival in this new harsh land. Food is low, and they have not yet gained the trust of the Frost Kingdom. 

After the fight for survival settles, the two Kingdoms have one Big Question to answer: Where is the Island of Kota’ana they once knew?

This role play is a WIP. Please do not post here yet!!

• Like 2

ADOPTABLES!

You can keep their names, or give them a new one. Many more will be added soon!

A little fisher who used to love diving into rivers, gathering every sparkly stone she finds at the bottom. The river helped to keep her cool in jungle heat. (Kota'ana). Belongs to @Renio2490

JeQXpcm3GH6kWLgZfGXSPlXQP1T24rXdiWSL0x1MJB6HtUzUMxBw0lnC1F_X0sMCm1ADB7WnxIBLC3rOev_ZGOpsKR8pSqegPt1YeFLDBgE7K0KIeuq4FZMK05eDo-zhcMVCbAiS

The niece of the Queen Mother. Her rare Armor Body gave her a special place in the tribe. (Kota'ana) Taken by @Flowermask

0ZL2afo6S5Uv1CtyHWcd4C4drjRoBjv10NHhFo2R1qd-zR97lR_lI0bzDpsIhiDlmtLgXXSm0lbAxNuUt6dXhZmx-DxQ3f6DmZwLmr8P0ki6ykMFIRrNzvLHOaQZyneR6kXBwFBc

He's a tad bit annoying to the Frost Kingdom which is why he was banished from their borders. (Native Wanderer)

2h6Qe4vHAtxacqu68LVScqcAQF7LqcQDPU42h2fuP1GSlfhjAbDL6UiGxxn5kxEgdhOx-RO5ATP44dG063CxiNzGnKbXustRV6wqr4DrP-1v1tYRGkLFT08Ghti7x-ygaefQLuol

Honeycomb was the main food collector for Kota'ana. But now her digging paw will come in handy. (Kota'ana)

S9GvSN3VtxB1szdk9MLtQH9IMhOPRU3muLlOgCYcFE70UyxsYKTeC7A9wdmpYS5A7_rIPhd1i-p1kvzrdrlp4IKBiEfLnU4pUVvlKma0Fn5GSpO8eP6Vq4dk80TAIH-k5O1UfkL1

The sister of Honeycomb. She gathered clams and leeches from the seaside in her day. (Kota'ana) Taken by @C0ffeebeans

D1sPcSk9PCzikNbqZW6lmFharyIS1QnHKwAy7S4n-sEpAQifrnUUl-6Zq-jv-Bu4oodiVwcXihWlDf0YO-_qgaZZYZ68tlgkWInWIIrtawOWJ1h79e_fbrlUhqevIMllEzReSHxz

She follows her mother Honeycomb wherever she goes. (Kota'ana)

Bexx2u0J6tl7wF2xWgRhKjKH7er-iF1w3IetWerIrypaWZleaxwCy0HzCgb5Gd_W2FRpv8uI9vluUEdIT2MomTwS47lTJ2z69AECLj9JnBx2u1D2Uke8vONEYChiWqJb3nP6JjS1

Russet was found wandering in the jungles and readily adopted by the tribe. He used to scoop up fish from the bottom of the lake. (Kota'ana, former wanderer) owned by @Aetherskye

Cm66YlmfSemOBubUoFfeFwmOy_78ze1tgqPRNdm9osFF8bZxdQlTgDL92s2qoRNTQGV6Z7GdKuldyl_I4G5IbgdqUBLjd-v8IGsjfe-66fY1hCQGM74rETosHey2ugTNX32kE17R

The brother of Russet. She used to collect the few toxic berries in the jungle, but now she is of little use. (Kota'ana, former wanderer)

7eF4_Cz1u5g-y6hDRlI23IDV6ETquh9ITD7cgfR7zT2eU2giQF1xRr4bm8TvfgtoQdDsBhwMkgMjNTttN4njnh2hmeiahEW-4kHtAGUc2z6Sisi6JeSMYCdzraaZM8_Fp2gnOCQo

The hastily-appointed new leader of the Kota'anas. Played by me. (Kota'ana)

xYZVKEIhv0TKSmt7r2Wu08mRKeBq1MUikpMss6P4o0f8uIj1avuoGYvnOrMcJEA6aVDA7AFTU7he2hT1L1oyrGSto45bbJlUXamUrkcRittr7xtMErCscKqdXqHF2PW9ARzqEFx7

A highly attractive gentleman. He can't do much on this new winter mountain, however. (Kota'ana)

fpW347ckZnpjnE2vdRnuLKiMvOEbB2ekqaXHKeFKFUfMduwXmMB2pqHWXrhSNsPX7-323yN7g5q2-sMqi_Mddu4VepRaj4xbBUylxtRhtV7e4EmuO6vq330zMmJOchAM-ZFSxFzJ

As a kid she would run up and down the shores, chasing the waves on the beach. (Kota'ana)

lwHQ51cX41FI_w66I3d1LBB_fDfQPWaB1c8-lSg76l_a4neB5KU5ZG48rxpqrjsuyZCvbkwBnbGghpb0n0tisoK5-6tRYFyhKNDYQw9331vcvXIkD2WhsMgKFjMwNHHI5QnmeGd2

These two abandoned twins are never more than a tile apart. (Wanderers, Jungle) Brook is taken by me, and Stream belongs to @Trinket.

gsjFE8cGcgmFezjA7yJKEdXRVG9X4bQjvB1k9rPUlRv0MTd3EzMnGvifFyMe0QZ2EMluWUCDiSWj7omlzr-PviVPmLUurfFK6mrB8kQm7-ly1qkT4H9KnegCYIUhneDOycM1QSZI8CCSFhjc44kXtWY9XW9XUCkoWhwG1vMJzIroaSj6Uc8bVDoziOJx6y8rLIK5kLVRJglpA1U2QdlwKza8DS7ICltw0m9_8u7L9D8d_V73xOsemDZ2i5a9-9Ot0pJJHOxGchfxBoqA

The mysterious and handsome wandering father of the twins. He doesn't know where his children could be, and neither do they. (Wanderer, Jungle)

Vbf5rqQC12bqU-fn25CLCO2ooocaSvWhjPsubCnUhCnanTZpZwBO-WDpQHxdC_5MPgqoDeiBON-KiHEk_yihjR9ipSK2MAzjCChvO7I4nDdhdSmqu-mlZ0cKpjLHaQFAoPjXrYxp

Default is owned by @A Nicheling.It's rather unfortunate he has such a spiky body. No one is willing to warm him up. (Wanderer, native)

he_yKPkHrhlvyIZmGwb4kidg9MZK10Y-v2yzWhTZ9K5n5Gx0kKPuNQJlX4TKrrEWAvaS261rwUZv5aKaKTyZj1P05CPfpPfdLz0rPnoo3pR5q6USw3ycEKjVam9gH-H52BS89Zl6

She may not be the strongest creature ever, but she packs quite the punch, especially when dealing with intruders. (Frost Kingdom). Belongs to @Trinket.

S3rCBedUHH4vKc2RiFcGxA_Q-MJgp6o3RNkChLtja6P9I1noixyX6DcuNPChaQzF6epBjLa62mK8tm5-b3FEJ0an5Kdw5dFf1K2LQos99_j7lEF21sLN6EqCV8XIELtXIHX_rvZA

She is a bit mellower than her sister and prefers to dig up roots than start a fight. (Frost Kingdom) Taken by @Aetherskye

m6i_W8Q_vBisjY2ypRPFcQ4BsNMIr7-UGcfieZQC6jBP0FmHbUJasNLRIAtZXw11bt6KHCfPr-uEvNEFu6Tmtm8gBX7mR0XyI0Lv3rHVOX1ADJt-tdJkHidgtBeLl25igjxE_LVH

Despite her snowy white speckles, everyone thinks she is straight from the jungle because of her quiet, velvety soft paws. Belongs to @Skysplash8. (Frost Kingdom)

n2ceaUfghnksVOAF2Z1DxOlDq0HDIiBnlPMAHG_6FZa5V07OzJYJ17nOwiOcyK1J1NYuYbT1ARkWpZPYdtmzvOxVJXSqYHrY0sBJdQemVuoafPlTnZ3AJakyHpTBYo8bZzvZy-P0

• Like 1

(Aww well you're welcome ;3. Notice anything about nichling creator and the lack of any but blue toxic body in it for viewing? Also if you make any more male nichlings I'll have to consider them ;3 )

Stream, standing beside her sister, huffed. "Where go?"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Trinket said:

(Aww well you're welcome ;3. Notice anything about nichling creator and the lack of any but blue toxic body in it for viewing? Also if you make any more male nichlings I'll have to consider them ;3 )

Stream, standing beside her sister, huffed. "Where go?"

(I will definitely make more males ;) And I will have to find a different way to get pics of the toxic bodies too)

Brook shook herself, and fluffed up against the bitter wind. She saw a lone pine tree a ways off, where the branches hung low. 
"Over there." She looked up and saw a gigantic blue eagle flying around the other side of the slopes. "And quickly."

2 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

(I will definitely make more males ;) And I will have to find a different way to get pics of the toxic bodies too)

Brook shook herself, and fluffed up against the bitter wind. She saw a lone pine tree a ways off, where the branches hung low. 
"Over there." She looked up and saw a gigantic blue eagle flying around the other side of the slopes. "And quickly."

Stream glanced up where her sister did. "Not good." She gazed toward the tree. "Let's go."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trinket said:

Stream glanced up where her sister did. "Not good." She gazed toward the tree. "Let's go."

The kits' first flurry of snow began floating to the ground as soon as they reached the base of the tree. 

"That bird will never find us here!" Brook squeaked. She shivered in her small body and curled up next to her sister.

Pineleaf shook her fur and began digging again.

She heard quite mumbling of what heard to be young nichelings she looked up and saw brook and stream huddling and she immedantly started running towards them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bostonlobstah said:

Brook chirped in terror and lifted her tiny clawed paw at Pineleaf, her tiny frame shivering from cold and fear. 

"Why are you out here?" Pineleaf asks, makeing sure she his close enough for her heat to reach them.

• Like 1

In the flurry (heh) of snow, it was hard for Flurry to find her way. Most creatures dwell on sight, but Flurry cannot see. Instead, she hears and smells and touches. But the snow overwhelmed her. All she could hear was the snow drifting to the ground. She could only smells the faint scent of the cold snowflakes flying past. Everywhere she moved, all she could feel was the snow below her feet. How would she find her tribe?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

"Why are you out here?" Pineleaf asks, makeing sure she his close enough for her heat to reach them.

Stream stared up at the adult female and mewed. "We got lost and if we don't keep moving we get too cold." She was always with her sister. With that bird though, well they couldn't move out from underneath a tree. The tree meant safety, but she worried that the bird could still get them.

1 hour ago, Trinket said:

Stream stared up at the adult female and mewed. "We got lost and if we don't keep moving we get too cold." She was always with her sister. With that bird though, well they couldn't move out from underneath a tree. The tree meant safety, but she worried that the bird could still get them.

"You must be hungry!" Pineleaf offers up a root. "also i naturally emanate heat so your fine!"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

"You must be hungry!" Pineleaf offers up a root. "also i naturally emanate heat so your fine!"

Stream licked her chest as her stomach growled. She glanced at Brook before taking the offered root. "Th-thank you."

Spitfire with a pile of meat of mole and rabbil followed the trail of her sisters dig spots and melted snow. "Pineleaf! What have you got there? Intruders?"

• Like 1