Stray Fawn Community

๐Ÿโ„๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Secrets of the Lost Jungle!๐Ÿฅฅโ„๏ธ๐ŸŒ ~ Adoptable Roleplay!

bostonlobstah

1 hour ago, Trinket said:

Spitfire quirked a brow. "When did you give birth? Where's their sire? Why didn't you tell me? Was it a rogue male? I knew I should have stuck with you! I would have given the rogue male what for."

"No! I just found them running from the bluebird." She points to the bluebirb

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

"No! I just found them running from the bluebird." She points to the bluebirb

Spitfire tilted her head back and glared at the predator with wings. "If only I had wings to go and take that bird out of the sky. At least dodomingo''s only steal nesting spots, but have sense enough not to attack the babies. Well what are you going to do with them?"

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

"Adopt them, It seems obvious doesn't it?"ย 

I like purrsnots to much

Spitfire stared at her. "Are you sure you're up for the responsibility? What if they have parents somewhere? Although pretty irresponsible losing their babies."

Purrsnouts are adorable. Although I think I still prefer poison fangs even over them just a smidge.

1 hour ago, Trinket said:

Spitfire stared at her. "Are you sure you're up for the responsibility? What if they have parents somewhere? Although pretty irresponsible losing their babies."

Purrsnouts are adorable. Although I think I still prefer poison fangs even over them just a smidge.

Finally someone who agrees!

"Well, I am better than their parents. And we have plenty of food to spare Between us and them at least"

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

Finally someone who agrees!

"Well, I am better than their parents. And we have plenty of food to spare Between us and them at least"

"True. All of that. Looks like you've been collecting a lot of roots while I've been hunting. Didn't expect to have nieces today."

She watched the bluebirb of doom. "We should take them somewhere safer, shouldn't we?"

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

"Yes, but where... I think keeping them under the Fir is safest until we think of better."

Spitfire nodded. "I suppose. Just be careful of the Balance Bears and ramfoxes." The latter she could deal with, but the former were not easily taken down - especially for a lone warrior or two. If they still existed at all as more than tall tales and legends.

7 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

So Kota'ana is a mountain? Well frick. I didn't understand the intro.

Kota'ana is a jungle island and the name of the tribe. But the inhabitants have been misplaced and are now on a Frost Lands type island :)

• Thanks 1

Feona lifted a paw to shield her eyes from the sun. Even though the snow from last night had accumulated and it was bitterly cold, the sun was still blinding. Sheย tucked her ears back behind her head, trying with difficulty to retain as much of her body heat as possible. She fluffed out her coat and hunkered down beside her friend Ambrosia. The other members of her tribe gathered around them, taking turns along the outside of the huddle.ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Pebble stared at the shore. "It's quite an abyss..." If she had just slipped she wouldn't have any time to climb back up to the shore. "I wonder what's down there..."ย 

"Hello. What'cha doing Pebble?" Russet says